• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo sighes and heades down to the Boars Nest

Rack meets him there and he hopes that Julie just waits it out she wants to do much more than just rest right now it's been ten weeks of resting for her right now and he hopes the pregnancy test is negative because it would make what she said at the warehouse true as well.

Julie see's the Nurse prick her finger and She Says "What's that for it's the usual spot for a blood sample now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Rack meets him there and he hopes that Julie just waits it out she wants to do much more than just rest right now it's been ten weeks of resting for her right now and he hopes the pregnancy test is negative because it would make what she said at the warehouse true as well.

Julie see's the Nurse prick her finger and She Says "What's that for it's the usual spot for a blood sample now as well."

the Nurse nodds

Bo said "Rack you and Lonni dont gotta stay.. im gonna be fine"

the Nurse nodds

Bo said "Rack you and Lonni dont gotta stay.. im gonna be fine"

Rack Says "No way that Nurse back there before she walked in to talk your sister was flirting with me don't the woman know I'm taken now Bo."

Lonni Says "Why are you complaining right now?"

Bo said "Lizzy dumped me and its because of Daisy"

Rack Says "Wow, that's rough why didn't you flirt with the nurse then Bo?"

Lonni Says "Flash had her puppies Rosco told me yesterday he said half look like Junior and half look like their Momma now as well."

Rack Says "Wow, that's rough why didn't you flirt with the nurse then Bo?"

Lonni Says "Flash had her puppies Rosco told me yesterday he said half look like Junior and half look like their Momma now as well."

Bo said "congrats Lonni.. and Rack i still love Lizzy.. tonight im gonna talk to my cousin"

Bo said "congrats Lonni.. and Rack i still love Lizzy.. tonight im gonna talk to my cousin"

Lonni Says "Oh Rosco told me to keep Junior away from Flash as well. He looked ticked as well and I didn't know she was a purebred now Bo."

Bo just said "Lonni shut up.. im goin home.. see ya'll later"

Rack Says "You did it again, I don't know he's in a bad mood I think this has something to do with his sister and Lizzy right now as well."

Lonni Says "We wants his sister to be the way she was before everything happened that what's bothering him right now Rack."

Rack Says "You did it again, I don't know he's in a bad mood I think this has something to do with his sister and Lizzy right now as well."

Lonni Says "We wants his sister to be the way she was before everything happened that what's bothering him right now Rack."

Rack said "and hes mad at Daisy"

Rack said "hes probably goin home and start a fight with Daisy or somethin.. hes mad and he just had four beers"

Lonni Says "Well that's not good, you know back home you wouldn't let somebody drive from any bar when were on duty now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.