• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have a feeling they're gonna be talking about something else." Lizzy says.

Julie looked at her brother and Says "Apparently I am a diabetic did you ever think I was now and well it means alot of changes for me and they want to run a pregnancy test as well. I think Rack really does like me he keeps coming back everytime I need him Bo it's nice as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Rack walked in and Julie Says "Everytime I need you, well your there and I needed you yesterday and you was there you must be a hero in disguise Rack."

Bo glared "what are doin here? havent you and Lonni caused enough trouble, i suppose your gonna go bother Daisy and Lizzy next"

Bo glared "what are doin here? havent you and Lonni caused enough trouble, i suppose your gonna go bother Daisy and Lizzy next"

Julie Says "It wasn't their fault Bo and leave him alone as well, you know the docter was telling me that my blood pressure is too high right now as well."

Bo said "Julie just hush.. we know what the doctor said"

Julie Says "Okay and one more thing Bo thanks for the book as well. Can I borrow one of your James Bond novels if you don't mind as well maybe it will calm me down as well."

Rack Says "Me too I like John Jakes novels he's the best I read mostly when I am on guard duty because it makes time go by faster as well."

Bo laughes "at least you dont read comics.. Enos Strate.. Daisys fiance.. will sit at a speed trap reading Bugs Bunny"

Bo laughes "at least you dont read comics.. Enos Strate.. Daisys fiance.. will sit at a speed trap reading Bugs Bunny"

Rack Says "Lonni can't get enough Superman Comic books now you ought to see it now."

Bo laughed "im goin down the Boars Nest... i got dumped today"

Rack Says "Julie see you tomorrow you look like you need the rest right now." Julie Says "Can't I come along with the two of you I need to get out and start doing stuff right now Rack and Bo."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.