• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said still crying "what did David tell you?"

"He just said that...well that the nightmares and me losing sleep started after I started dating Bo and that it might ease some of the tension around here. Listen while I'm not having to worry about Bo I can worry about other things like your baby shower, bridal shower, and wedding. If it was meant to be then it'll survive this." Lizzy says.

"He just said that...well that the nightmares and me losing sleep started after I started dating Bo and that it might ease some of the tension around here. Listen while I'm not having to worry about Bo I can worry about other things like your baby shower, bridal shower, and wedding. If it was meant to be then it'll survive this." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "thank you Lizzy.. but are you sure i didnt get in the way in any way?"

Daisy said "thank you Lizzy.. but are you sure i didnt get in the way in any way?"

"Absolutely not. If Bo says you did then you send him to me and I'll straighten him out. It had nothing to do with you. If Bo's love for me is strong enough to survive this then it'll survive and if it isn't then...well then there's someone else out there for me." Lizzy says.

"Absolutely not. If Bo says you did then you send him to me and I'll straighten him out. It had nothing to do with you. If Bo's love for me is strong enough to survive this then it'll survive and if it isn't then...well then there's someone else out there for me." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodds and smiles "we have plans to work on"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.