(for me and Julie and possibly Lizzy only)

One sunny day in Hazzard County, a brunette girl, Daisy Duke, wearing short shorts, high heels and a western shirt, was sitting in her broken down jeep also known as the Dixie on the side of the road with her cousin Julie Duke when two guys in a blue truck with lightning bolts all over it showed up beside them

Edited by daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(for me and Julie and possibly Lizzy only)

One sunny day in Hazzard County, a brunette girl, Daisy Duke, wearing short shorts, high heels and a western shirt, was sitting in her broken down jeep also known as the Dixie on the side of the road with her cousin Julie Duke when two guys in a blue truck with lightning bolts all over it showed up beside them

Julie Says "Look from the plates there Okie's Daisy, you know Reba is from there as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Look from the plates there Okie's Daisy, you know Reba is from there as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

It seems that Rack and Lonnie was just here in Hazzard County because they took a wrong turn off the highway and Lonnie was lost as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy goes up to Lonni "why dont you and your partner here get back in that big fancy truck, and get yalls butts outta Hazzard!"

Julie Says "Daisy that ain't no southern belle treatment now and remember were Georgia Peaches and were supposed to sweet as well. That's more like Scarlett from Gone With The Wind and besides they should explore and check out the Hazzard Car Wash."

Lonni Says "Y'll got a Car Wash, how much is you know Thunder good use a wash now."

By then Julie and Daisy are smiling because Lonni thinks it's a actual car wash right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy turned to her "did you not just see him try an hit on me! hes a damn pervert!"

Julie Says "You flirt with Enos not to get a ticket now as well and you don't see nothing wrong it as well. And I believe guys, what we got here is a Scarlett O'Hara watch out the glass full wine might come next now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "thanks, but im not gonna ride with two perverts" thats when Rack went and grabed her around the waist

Julie Says "Hey don't do that now, that's my cousin right there and besides she doesn't even like your right now. I like ya but not if your going to act like that now forget that now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.