Tracy said "good night"

The Next Morning after the Morning duty Julie had made an appointment with the Psychologist she just hoped she didn't get a honorable discharge because of this minor problem she wanted to finish what she had started she didn't want to be shipped back because of Nightmares she look like a cry baby for sure then.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Next Morning after the Morning duty Julie had made an appointment with the Psychologist she just hoped she didn't get a honorable discharge because of this minor problem she wanted to finish what she had started she didn't want to be shipped back because of Nightmares she look like a cry baby for sure then.

the ssychologist said "hello Miss Julie Duke"

the ssychologist said "hello Miss Julie Duke"

Julie Says "Hi it's Drill Sargeant Duke actually but I was wandering I had alot of trauma over the past couple of weeks and I've been getting nightmares after I thought they was over and now there getting worst. It's like I'm back in that warehouse it's too hard to talk about right now as well."

Julie Says "Hi it's Drill Sargeant Duke actually but I was wandering I had alot of trauma over the past couple of weeks and I've been getting nightmares after I thought they was over and now there getting worst. It's like I'm back in that warehouse it's too hard to talk about right now as well."

the pychologist nodded

the pychologist nodded

Julie Says "Well okay promise not to judge me now, Well it all started that me and my cousin Daisy met these Deputies from Oklahoma and then we did a few things I was mistake for his girlfriend which I wasn't. I was kidnapped from my own farm, and then they tortured me and drugged me and well didn't feed me for three days along with my friend Lizzy and somehow Daisy got caught and they found Carrie which she was the reason why it happened and she used to be my friend as well. I had spent nine weeks in the hosptial recovering had my appendix out, got Mono and has to get and abortion and then after that I was almost taken back to Oklahoma to face charges but the Sheriff and Boss Hogg got the charges dropped as well. And it seems like everybody in my family is againist and that I'm crying wolf as well now, just now I got the respect I've been trying to get from my own family and well it's too hard to go on any farther they say a Marine shouldn't cry and let things bother him or her but this I just can't right now as well Doc. Can you help right now?"

Julie Says "Well okay promise not to judge me now, Well it all started that me and my cousin Daisy met these Deputies from Oklahoma and then we did a few things I was mistake for his girlfriend which I wasn't. I was kidnapped from my own farm, and then they tortured me and drugged me and well didn't feed me for three days along with my friend Lizzy and somehow Daisy got caught and they found Carrie which she was the reason why it happened and she used to be my friend as well. I had spent nine weeks in the hosptial recovering had my appendix out, got Mono and has to get and abortion and then after that I was almost taken back to Oklahoma to face charges but the Sheriff and Boss Hogg got the charges dropped as well. And it seems like everybody in my family is againist and that I'm crying wolf as well now, just now I got the respect I've been trying to get from my own family and well it's too hard to go on any farther they say a Marine shouldn't cry and let things bother him or her but this I just can't right now as well Doc. Can you help right now?"

Doc said "lets just take this one step at a time, who is the most non trustful of you in your family"

Doc said "lets just take this one step at a time, who is the most non trustful of you in your family"

Julie Says "My cousin Daisy Mae Duke she's pregnant and engaged to Enos Strait and well she thinks I hate her and there's Lizzy Jackson-Davenport she thinks I'm trying to get in between her and my brother Bo."

Julie Says "My cousin Daisy Mae Duke she's pregnant and engaged to Enos Strait and well she thinks I hate her and there's Lizzy Jackson-Davenport she thinks I'm trying to get in between her and my brother Bo."

Doc said "how are you gonna convince Daisy that you dont hate her and that you support her?"

Doc said "keep trying then"

Julie Says "Not only that but I found recently that my Mom died from high fever shortly after I was born and that my Dad killed himself because leaving my Uncle Jesse to name me and raise me and my brother as well."

Julie Says "Not only that but I found recently that my Mom died from high fever shortly after I was born and that my Dad killed himself because leaving my Uncle Jesse to name me and raise me and my brother as well."

Doc said "you just gotta keep tryin till you get through to your cousin"

Doc said "your still scared"

Julie Says "But I thought when those papers there arrival and when I got here and moved on with my life that I would be able to forget about I was thinking I'm going to call my cousin and have a nice long talk with her like we used as well and ask her how her baby shower was and what color dresses her bridesmaids are wearing as well."

Julie Says "But I thought when those papers there arrival and when I got here and moved on with my life that I would be able to forget about I was thinking I'm going to call my cousin and have a nice long talk with her like we used as well and ask her how her baby shower was and what color dresses her bridesmaids are wearing as well."

Doc said "thats the start thats gonna break the barrier with her"

Doc said "thats the start thats gonna break the barrier with her"

Julie Says "But about the issue about my parents right now as well my brother took much worst than I did I feel like I caused it right now as well. And listen I got to package up her gift for her as well and I sure hope my new baby gift isn't too early and I allreadry sent one for her baby shower as well with a note in the box that said Call me with my phone number as well."

Julie Says "But about the issue about my parents right now as well my brother took much worst than I did I feel like I caused it right now as well. And listen I got to package up her gift for her as well and I sure hope my new baby gift isn't too early and I allreadry sent one for her baby shower as well with a note in the box that said Call me with my phone number as well."

Doc said "maybe she'll get it and listen"

back in Hazzard, Daisy had just gotten the package and saw who it was from and though about if she should open it or not

Doc said "maybe she'll get it and listen"

back in Hazzard, Daisy had just gotten the package and saw who it was from and though about if she should open it or not

Julie was done with her session and she went back to her to the barricks and called the Farm and Says "Hello Uncle Jesse it's Julie and well I would like to please talk to Daisy, and ever since before my surgery I haven't talked much with Daisy and I miss is she there and I sure hope she like my baby shower gift I have fun picking it out as well. I thought going into the baby department would cause to ball up in tears but it didn't bother me how is everybody and how are you doing as well."

Julie was done with her session and she went back to her to the barricks and called the Farm and Says "Hello Uncle Jesse it's Julie and well I would like to please talk to Daisy, and ever since before my surgery I haven't talked much with Daisy and I miss is she there and I sure hope she like my baby shower gift I have fun picking it out as well. I thought going into the baby department would cause to ball up in tears but it didn't bother me how is everybody and how are you doing as well."

Uncle Jesse said "im fine and so is everyone else" then Daisy comes on the line "hey"

Uncle Jesse said "im fine and so is everyone else" then Daisy comes on the line "hey"

Julie Says "Hey Daisy, I found a baby outfit with Daisy's on in it four different sizes for ya and trust me I didn't know that baby shopping could be so much fun as well. How was your baby shower what color dresses are your Bridesmaids wearing and who is taking you down the aisle as well?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.