• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo just slaps Daisy and glares before heading of to bed

Jesse Says "Don't do that again, and well that's too much now I wish Enos was still here right now as well. Bo it's not Daisy's fault that Julie isn't home right now or yours and it's her fault Lizzy dumped you as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Jesse Says "Don't do that again, and well that's too much now I wish Enos was still here right now as well. Bo it's not Daisy's fault that Julie isn't home right now or yours and it's her fault Lizzy dumped you as well."

that slap across the face brung back the memorys for Daisy of the day she was hurt so badly by those guys

that slap across the face brung back the memorys for Daisy of the day she was hurt so badly by those guys

Jesse Says "Bo you just treated her the sameway those guys treated Daisy, Julie and Lizzy good going now as well. She's your cousin of all things now as well."

Jesse hugged Daisy

Lizzy wraps an arm around Daisy and helps her stand. "Come on Daisy we can go stay at my place. Dad won't mind. You warn your nephew Jesse if he ever dares to think about hurting his cousin again for what I did I will put him in the ground so fast his head will spin." Lizzy says then leads Daisy out of the house and into her car driving back to Cooter's place.

Lizzy wraps an arm around Daisy and helps her stand. "Come on Daisy we can go stay at my place. Dad won't mind. You warn your nephew Jesse if he ever dares to think about hurting his cousin again for what I did I will put him in the ground so fast his head will spin." Lizzy says then leads Daisy out of the house and into her car driving back to Cooter's place.

Bo just watched and went to sleep as well, he missed his sister so much right now but if she had seen what he had just done well she would be leaving with Lizzy as well.

Bo just watched and went to sleep as well, he missed his sister so much right now but if she had seen what he had just done well she would be leaving with Lizzy as well.

Daisy and Lizzy arrived and Cooter's and soon after Daisy fell asleep Cooter found Lizzy sitting at the kitchen table staring at photos of the past two weeks.

Cooter said "i know..at least it wasnt him dumping you.. but he went way outta line"

Meanwhile at the Hosptial Julie was having another Nightmare and it brought the Night Nurse they never seemed to stop now at home here it didn't matter now.

Cooter said "i know..at least it wasnt him dumping you.. but he went way outta line"

"Yeah but if I hadn't dumped him he wouldn't have done it in the first place. I don't know what to do Daddy. I don't want to come between Daisy and Bo but if I go out with Bo Daisy will think she's coming between us and...I feel so lost." Lizzy says.

"Yeah but if I hadn't dumped him he wouldn't have done it in the first place. I don't know what to do Daddy. I don't want to come between Daisy and Bo but if I go out with Bo Daisy will think she's coming between us and...I feel so lost." Lizzy says.

Cooter said "you did the right thing.. be with your best friend and let Bo get off his high horse"

around that time Daisy started having another nightmare

"I guess." Lizzy says then goes to check on Daisy. "Hey wake up."

The Nurse woke up Julie and Said "It's okay sounds like your having a nightmare right now as well what's bothering you right now as well." Julie Says "I want to go home and drive my car and I haven't been able to for the past ten weeks and everytime I get better I just get worst again that's all."

Cooter watches as Lizzy was talking with Daisy and couldn't believe first she had to deal with Luke and then Bo he wandered what was going with those Duke Boys Daisy was family as well.

Daisy nodds "just know that it aint cause of you..just what those guys did and being pregnant.. its scary"

Daisy sighed "i really dont know how to do this"

The Next Morning the docter came with her results and Says "Well your pregnant were going to do a sonogram just to see how far along you are as well. And I heard the docter in Oklahoma that you told them that you was raped but there not evidence to back that up well this pregnancy confirms it right now I don't know how your dealing with everything but keep up with good work and don't worry you'll be feeling better and be able to go a drive again now Ms. Duke. Oh here's your cousin and Ms. Daisy Duke how are you feeling right now and who hit you as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.