The Dukes Met Ducan MacLead(Highlander)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny got quite and she walked out of the room. Luke followed her. and he put his arms around her and said Sweetheart What's the matter? Jenny looked at he and said I wish my parents were here to see me get married. Ducan walked over to her and said Jenny, They are and he touched her heart. and She smiled and she huged Ducan and whisparent Thank you. and Uncle Ducan will you walk me down the ile. Ducan smiled and said I will be honored.

Jenny got quite and she walked out of the room. Luke followed her. and he put his arms around her and said Sweetheart What's the matter? Jenny looked at he and said I wish my parents were here to see me get married. Ducan walked over to her and said Jenny, They are and he touched her heart. and She smiled and she huged Ducan and whisparent Thank you. and Uncle Ducan will you walk me down the ile. Ducan smiled and said I will be honored.

Luke smiled and so did Uncle Jesse who was behind him

Luke said Sweetheart we better be getting back to the farm Daisy and the baby are all right. and Jenny said Ok Let me go and say good-bye to Daisy. and She left.

ENOS CAME OUT AND SAID oH bUDDY ROW we need to talk Luke said Ok Luke said ok and they walked away. Enos said I have some information about that woman you wanted me to check on and buddfy it isn't good. and Enos handed him some papers and then he walked away. Luke read the papers and he said this can't be. How can this be? and he walked away.

Luke said Sweetheart we better be getting back to the farm Daisy and the baby are all right. and Jenny said Ok Let me go and say good-bye to Daisy. and She left.

ENOS CAME OUT AND SAID oH bUDDY ROW we need to talk Luke said Ok Luke said ok and they walked away. Enos said I have some information about that woman you wanted me to check on and buddfy it isn't good. and Enos handed him some papers and then he walked away. Luke read the papers and he said this can't be. How can this be? and he walked away.

Enos just went back to the station seein Luke wasnt in a good mood and wasnt ready to deal with an angry Ex-Marien

AT THE FARM..

Luke put the paper in his room and then he came out and started to do his chores. Jenny looked at Uncle Jesse and said Uncle Jesse is there something wronge with Luke and bO cause eversence we came back from the hospital they have been acting waird. Uncle Jesse said I will talk to them and Jenny said Ok. and Uncle Jesse went to the barn.

AT THE BARN..

Uncle Jesse said Biy Jenny is worried about you what is going on.

Luke said Uncle Jesse we found something out bit I don't know how to tall Jenny. Uncle Jesse said what did you find out? Bo said Uncle Jesse her Mother is alive. Uncle Jesse got quite. and Luke said You Knew didn't you Uncle Jesse? Jesse said Yes I did but it is what you theink We need to call Ducan. and Bo said why call him. Uncle Jesse said cause he is the one that can tell you the whole storie. and he left.

AT THE FARM..

Luke put the paper in his room and then he came out and started to do his chores. Jenny looked at Uncle Jesse and said Uncle Jesse is there something wronge with Luke and bO cause eversence we came back from the hospital they have been acting waird. Uncle Jesse said I will talk to them and Jenny said Ok. and Uncle Jesse went to the barn.

AT THE BARN..

Uncle Jesse said Biy Jenny is worried about you what is going on.

Luke said Uncle Jesse we found something out bit I don't know how to tall Jenny. Uncle Jesse said what did you find out? Bo said Uncle Jesse her Mother is alive. Uncle Jesse got quite. and Luke said You Knew didn't you Uncle Jesse? Jesse said Yes I did but it is what you theink We need to call Ducan. and Bo said why call him. Uncle Jesse said cause he is the one that can tell you the whole storie. and he left.

Bo said "maybe hes right"

Luke looked at him and said Bo something strang is going on here. and then they hear Jenny scream. They go a running.

\

inside the house

they saw a woman holding Jenny with a knife to he neck. and Uncle Jesse said Now Becky do you really want to take that chance. and Beck said Jesse this is the only way I can find out. I don't want to lose her again. Just then Ducan came in and he said Rebecca Let her go. and Becky said No Ducan I have heard enough I want my daughter. Jenny looked at her and said your my mother? and Becky said Yes. and Jenny said but how you looke my age. Becky smiled and said that is because I was your age when I was killed. Jenny looked at her and said Uncle Ducan? Becky looked at her and said Yes Ducan explain imortales to her and living forever. and cutting off heads. Ducan said Rebecca let her go. and Becky let her go and Jenny ran right to Luke. and he held her. and Ducan started to explain.

Luke looked at him and said Bo something strang is going on here. and then they hear Jenny scream. They go a running.

\

inside the house

they saw a woman holding Jenny with a knife to he neck. and Uncle Jesse said Now Becky do you really want to take that chance. and Beck said Jesse this is the only way I can find out. I don't want to lose her again. Just then Ducan came in and he said Rebecca Let her go. and Becky said No Ducan I have heard enough I want my daughter. Jenny looked at her and said your my mother? and Becky said Yes. and Jenny said but how you looke my age. Becky smiled and said that is because I was your age when I was killed. Jenny looked at her and said Uncle Ducan? Becky looked at her and said Yes Ducan explain imortales to her and living forever. and cutting off heads. Ducan said Rebecca let her go. and Becky let her go and Jenny ran right to Luke. and he held her. and Ducan started to explain.

Bo said "this is all to weird"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.