The Dukes Met Ducan MacLead(Highlander)

Uncle Jesse hugged her and said welcome to the Duke Clan. Jenny.

Ducan Had a Worried Look He looked at Jesse. and Then he walked outside and to the Barn. Jenny looked at Luke and said Excuse me. and she left.

IN THE BARN....

Jenny walked in and said Ok Uncle Ducan What's going on? Ducan looked at her and said Nothing. Jenny said Don't Lie to me. Ever sence you and Uncle Jesse came back from the hospital you both have been acting weard.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle Jesse hugged her and said welcome to the Duke Clan. Jenny.

Ducan Had a Worried Look He looked at Jesse. and Then he walked outside and to the Barn. Jenny looked at Luke and said Excuse me. and she left.

IN THE BARN....

Jenny walked in and said Ok Uncle Ducan What's going on? Ducan looked at her and said Nothing. Jenny said Don't Lie to me. Ever sence you and Uncle Jesse came back from the hospital you both have been acting weard.

Duncan sighed said "really, its nothin, i dont even know why i came here"

• 1 month later...

Ya Ducan, Becky is here at the Hospital. and Jenny is here No she's ok, ok see you seen bye. and he but down the phone. Jenny was with Luke.Jenny also saw the woman Luke said Sweetheart are you ok? Jenny looked at his and said that woman I know her. Luke said How? Jenny said I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

Ducan walked into the hospital and walked over to Becky and saidWhat are you doing here? Becky looking at him and said I seeing my daughter. Ducan said Rebeca she thinks you are dead. Rebecca said I know she does. I heard she is getting married a mother shoud be there for her daughter. Ducan said stay away from her. Robert told me what you waned to do. and I will not let you do it. Rebecca smiles and said she is my daughter I want her with me forever. Ducan said what if she doesn't come back do you really want to take that risk? I won't let you do it. Rebecca smiled and she left.

Ducan walked into the hospital and walked over to Becky and saidWhat are you doing here? Becky looking at him and said I seeing my daughter. Ducan said Rebeca she thinks you are dead. Rebecca said I know she does. I heard she is getting married a mother shoud be there for her daughter. Ducan said stay away from her. Robert told me what you waned to do. and I will not let you do it. Rebecca smiles and said she is my daughter I want her with me forever. Ducan said what if she doesn't come back do you really want to take that risk? I won't let you do it. Rebecca smiled and she left.

Duncan sighed "how am i gonna ever make that woman see different"

Uncle Jesse smiled and said speaking about big days don't we have a wedding to plan. Luke and Jenny smiled. Luke said Uncle Jesse we really have thought about it. Uncle Jesse smiled and said I know that is why I brough it up. So what do you have planned. Jenny walked over to Daisy and said Daiy will you be my Maid Of Honor?

Uncle Jesse smiled and said speaking about big days don't we have a wedding to plan. Luke and Jenny smiled. Luke said Uncle Jesse we really have thought about it. Uncle Jesse smiled and said I know that is why I brough it up. So what do you have planned. Jenny walked over to Daisy and said Daiy will you be my Maid Of Honor?

Daisy said "yes...but theres a slight problem"

Jenny smiled and said thanks Daisy. Luke looked at Bo and said will you be my best man. Bo looked at him and said Sure.. Uncle Jesse smiled and said Now that we got tha tout of the way. What will the date be? Jenny looked at Luke and Jenny said I have to talk to my Uncle Ducan. cause I would like him to give me away. cause he was like a second father to me.Luke said Ok Sweetheart.

Jenny smiled and said thanks Daisy. Luke looked at Bo and said will you be my best man. Bo looked at him and said Sure.. Uncle Jesse smiled and said Now that we got tha tout of the way. What will the date be? Jenny looked at Luke and Jenny said I have to talk to my Uncle Ducan. cause I would like him to give me away. cause he was like a second father to me.Luke said Ok Sweetheart.

Daisy smiled "well why dont we have a double weddin Jenny...for the same day, you and Luke and me and Enos" shows them her engagment ring

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.