Adventures in Hazzard County

Daisy said "you deserved it!"

Jake Says "Well you have no idea where you are at right now as well and another thing how come they didn't gag you as well. I quit escaping as well, I'm in charge I've allreadry shot my own twin brother so you know I don't have any qualms about that right now as well."

Julie went and kicked Jake in the shins and he was still sore from what happened eariler as well and he didn't like and was wandering if she was too comfortable right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Jake Says "Well you have no idea where you are at right now as well and another thing how come they didn't gag you as well. I quit escaping as well, I'm in charge I've allreadry shot my own twin brother so you know I don't have any qualms about that right now as well."

Julie went and kicked Jake in the shins and he was still sore from what happened eariler as well and he didn't like and was wandering if she was too comfortable right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "why do you want us?"

Daisy said "why do you want us?"

Jake Says "Because I do and you might notice I didn't use rope this time around on your wrists those high security handcuffs which I got on the black market and I only have the keys to them as well. And I will need to do something about the fact that the do of you keep kicking me and my associates as well I know it seems cold and mean but your not leaving. Oh you can try them all you want but you'll just hurting your wrist with the struggling now as well and apparently those things are so good that Sheriff Little uses as well. And when I got tired of the two of I'm just going put the two of you in the back of my old van with some contraband and inform Sheriff Little where the two of you are right now and I know he don't like Dukes as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Jake Says "Because I do and you might notice I didn't use rope this time around on your wrists those high security handcuffs which I got on the black market and I only have the keys to them as well. And I will need to do something about the fact that the do of you keep kicking me and my associates as well I know it seems cold and mean but your not leaving. Oh you can try them all you want but you'll just hurting your wrist with the struggling now as well and apparently those things are so good that Sheriff Little uses as well. And when I got tired of the two of I'm just going put the two of you in the back of my old van with some contraband and inform Sheriff Little where the two of you are right now and I know he don't like Dukes as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "no, whats gonna happen is that Bo, Luke and Enos will find us, you'll go to jail, and you wont ever get the chance to hurt any other women again!

Daisy said "no, whats gonna happen is that Bo, Luke and Enos will find us, you'll go to jail, and you wont ever get the chance to hurt any other women again!

Jake Says "No I don't think so I have the keys to those and there probaly not very comfortable as well. And don't struggle with them you'll just end up hurting your wrists right now as well, oh wait a minute I just thought of something to keep you girls from kicking me right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Jake Says "No I don't think so I have the keys to those and there probaly not very comfortable as well. And don't struggle with them you'll just end up hurting your wrists right now as well, oh wait a minute I just thought of something to keep you girls from kicking me right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Jake had found some rope and made them kicking at him or his two assoicate almost impossible and went to work and knowing Ms. Julie Duke wasn't going to like what he was doing right now and he just didn't care as well and she noticed it wasn't rope on her wrists but cuffs she knew these didn't give too much give now as well and she didn't know how to do something of the samethings that her brother and cousin knew about. Because they just didn't share with her those sort of things right now as well, she looked at Jake and he had tied her ankles to the chair and it was really comfortable as well and he wasn't going to take the gag so she could voice her two cents about what was going on as well. She had seen that Jake moved to Daisy, doing the samething to her as well now she wasn't gagged and Julie vowed to herself if she ever got out of this right now she wasn't letting herself get caught by these guys again she hated this right now.

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "dont you touch me or my cousin!"

Jake Says "I'll do as I please I'm in charge see I keep telling you that but yet you don't believe me and maybe I should gag you as well and quit struggling with those cuffs your just going to hurt your wrist now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i dont care! and your lying, you will hurt me, your mad at me, why cant you deal with the fact that i love Enos and i dont want you! i never wanted you, why cant you let our girl friend boyfriend in high school fling thing go!"

Daisy said "i dont care! and your lying, you will hurt me, your mad at me, why cant you deal with the fact that i love Enos and i dont want you! i never wanted you, why cant you let our girl friend boyfriend in high school fling thing go!"

Jake went and gagged her and walked away as well.

Cue Anybody