Adventures in Hazzard County

Josh just sighed

Josh knew that he was helping those girls and they didn't want to be there and his twin was being jerk as well. He radio the Sheriff and told him where his brother was at as well and he didn't even care if his brother heard it as well he was tired of this little game of his as well.

Cue Anybody

Josh knew that he was helping those girls and they didn't want to be there and his twin was being jerk as well. He radio the Sheriff and told him where his brother was at as well and he didn't even care if his brother heard it as well he was tired of this little game of his as well.

Cue Anybody

Jake walked up behind him "whod you just call?!"

Jake walked up behind him "whod you just call?!"

Josh Says "The Sheriff, it's not right I don't care what you do to me I got to take a stand they don't want to be here you can even tell right now as well. I'm sorry your a ******* Jake and that is strong but so be this is just wrong, you had me deceive them so you could go and grab these girls they didn't anything to you now."

Cue Anybody

Josh Says "The Sheriff, it's not right I don't care what you do to me I got to take a stand they don't want to be here you can even tell right now as well. I'm sorry your a ******* Jake and that is strong but so be this is just wrong, you had me deceive them so you could go and grab these girls they didn't anything to you now."

Cue Anybody

Julie had been woken up very rudely by their agruing right now and she looks and thinks "What can be possibly be happening right now here, not that I care if Jake and Josh agrue among themselves. But then she had noticed that Josh was behind her and untying her, and them went on to Daisy as well he was helping them and noticed that Jake was out cold and Josh Says "Get out of here before he wakes up and the help comes back now as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie had been woken up very rudely by their agruing right now and she looks and thinks "What can be possibly be happening right now here, not that I care if Jake and Josh agrue among themselves. But then she had noticed that Josh was behind her and untying her, and them went on to Daisy as well he was helping them and noticed that Jake was out cold and Josh Says "Get out of here before he wakes up and the help comes back now as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie and Daisy was slipping away it seems that Jake sent his two associates to town for some groceries and with Jake outcold they had the perfect window as well. Julie was glad to be free looks and Daisy and Says "Do you realize the break we've been given now and we just got to get a car or something and get back home, and or contact somebody we know now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Julie and Daisy was slipping away it seems that Jake sent his two associates to town for some groceries and with Jake outcold they had the perfect window as well. Julie was glad to be free looks and Daisy and Says "Do you realize the break we've been given now and we just got to get a car or something and get back home, and or contact somebody we know now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Julie see's Bo and Luke pulling up and she signals then and they look and she Says "Jake and Josh got into a agruement. Well Josh knocked out Jake cold, and after Josh untied us and we slipped away but hurry Jake has two other guys as well working for him so we got to hurry as well." Jake's two associates were on the way back right now as well and Julie noticed the extra vehicle and Says "Daisy, they'll make us go back I just won't do besides we got back up with us as well they can't make us do anything right now."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Cue Anybody

Jake said "Daisy hurt me!, she told me she loved me and then left me for Enos!"

Julie looked behind her and didn't know that Jakes was so close and she had felt him grab her from going any farther as well.

Cue Anybody

Jake had grabbed her and Says "Your not leaving yet, Josh will never learn he's not a better fighter than me now as well."

Julie Says "No, I want to leave with my family right now and it's my fault at all now."

Cue Anybody

Jake had grabbed her and Says "Your not leaving yet, Josh will never learn he's not a better fighter than me now as well."

Julie Says "No, I want to leave with my family right now and it's my fault at all now."

Cue Anybody

She is struggling with Jake and she doesn't want to go back with him right now, she was allreadry outside and almost to Bo and Luke and she wanted to get away and he had a tight grip on her as well. Julie Says "Let go me right now?"

Jake Says "No, and I want Daisy to come back here as well because those two guys in that troublemaker sedan are going to make sure you don't get loose again understand."

Cue Anybody

She is struggling with Jake and she doesn't want to go back with him right now, she was allreadry outside and almost to Bo and Luke and she wanted to get away and he had a tight grip on her as well. Julie Says "Let go me right now?"

Jake Says "No, and I want Daisy to come back here as well because those two guys in that troublemaker sedan are going to make sure you don't get loose again understand."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "ill never come back here to this place or to YOU, EVER AGAIN!"