Adventures in Hazzard County

Luke says "I wonder if Boss knows about this. If there's a reward out for him, you can bet that Boss would want to get his greedy little claws on it. Not to mention Rosco would want hos 50% of 50%."

Luke gets on CB and calls for Boss or Rosco.

Rosco picks up the CB "now i havent heard Jake is back, but if what Daisy says about him being back isnt a lie, ill check into it"

Daisy said "so yall want to take me home and keep me home huh"

Julie Says "But come on now, we can drive ourselves to work and back now really we don't need a ride back and forth as well. I'll be okay, and I'll just watch my back that's all and my rearview mirror as well and I know this county just as well as the two of you do now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "But come on now, we can drive ourselves to work and back now really we don't need a ride back and forth as well. I'll be okay, and I'll just watch my back that's all and my rearview mirror as well and I know this county just as well as the two of you do now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i wish yall could see that ill be okay, if Jake wanted to get me, he would have by now"

Luke "Now listen Daisy, we don't like this either but ya gotta admit, this Jake feller doesn't have a whole lot to lose. As soon as they catch him he's going back to that chain gang...this time for the rest of his life now that they're gonna tack on an escape charge. There ain't no tellin' what he plans on doing between now and then. I'm just saying that it ain't worth taking a chance. *pauses* We sure can't depend on the local law to protect you."

Luke "Now listen Daisy, we don't like this either but ya gotta admit, this Jake feller doesn't have a whole lot to lose. As soon as they catch him he's going back to that chain gang...this time for the rest of his life now that they're gonna tack on an escape charge. There ain't no tellin' what he plans on doing between now and then. I'm just saying that it ain't worth taking a chance. *pauses* We sure can't depend on the local law to protect you."

Daisy said "get Enos to help, he will"

Bo smiles "We know Enos would do anything for you, Daisy. And maybe he knows something 'bout Jake", then looks at Luke "we should try to ask Enos for help, cousin"

(sorry guys, I'm late, but when I hear 'bout Enos..... voilà.... I'm here, LOL)

cue anybody

Julie Says "But listen, why can't I just go as I please I can shake him just as well as the two of you can now what's with treating me like a little girl it's very fair right now. Enos you don't see anything wrong with me going back and forth to the post office do you now their overreacting right."

Cue Anybody

Without saying a word Bo and Luke hop in the General Lee and take off.

Luke (in the passenger seat) calls Uncle Jesse on the CB to tell him what's going on and let him know that Jake is heading west on Old Post Road toward the Mud Flats and suggests that Jesse try to cut him off in the pick-up.

(Julie, Uncle Jesse is at the farm and not there)

Without saying a word Bo and Luke hop in the General Lee and take off.

Luke (in the passenger seat) calls Uncle Jesse on the CB to tell him what's going on and let him know that Jake is heading west on Old Post Road toward the Mud Flats and suggests that Jesse try to cut him off in the pick-up.

(Julie, Uncle Jesse is at the farm and not there)

Authors Note: I'm Sorry

Julie went home, and she was upset because she thinks that Jake had just followed her eariler in the day.

After trying to contact Jesse several times, he finally responds: "Shepherd to lost sheep. Shepherd to Lost Sheep, what's going on out there boys?"

(does anyone else want to be the boys for a little bit? I think playing Jesse would be fun since he's my hero...LOL...I guess I could do both if nobody wants to)

(Don't worry about it Julie. It wasn't really a big problem)

After trying to contact Jesse several times, he finally responds: "Shepherd to lost sheep. Shepherd to Lost Sheep, what's going on out there boys?"

(does anyone else want to be the boys for a little bit? I think playing Jesse would be fun since he's my hero...LOL...I guess I could do both if nobody wants to)

Jake is watching as Julie walks around the farm and he comes up behind her and puts something over her mouth and she passes out and he just leaves with her car door wide open and the keys still in as well.

A few hours later Julie wakes unable to move or scream or even yell for help as well she looks and wanders how she got here right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

(ill play the boys for this part)

Bo says "well Daisy is having a breakdown, it turns out Jake really IS back, he just drove by here"