Adventures in Hazzard County

(ill play the boys for this part)

Bo says "well Daisy is having a breakdown, it turns out Jake really IS back, he just drove by here"

Jake walks in after losing the boys, and it's hours later and looks at Julie and Says "You know I wanted you to begin with and well I think those boys are going to start missing you pretty soon now."

Cue Anybody

just as he says that Daisy walkes in and Jake grabs her too

Jake looks and Says "Oh hey there remember me Daisy, you told me that I wasn't your type last time as well." He looks at Julie and keeps his hold on Daisy, and just signals for his men to get Daisy all taken care of and he two associates with him and he looks and Says "Oh I got a identical twin brother right now driving my red Firebird around keeping them boys busy now." Julie had been trying to loosen the ropes but it was no use because they was just too tight right now and she just looked at Jake with disgust right now as well. He couldn't believe what he had pulled on her brother and cousin right now and she noticed they had Daisy the sameway she was right now. Jake's associates pulled up Julie and Daisy and went to the cargo van he had and drove to a unknown destitation right now making sure nobody followed it looked like a delivery van as well.

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Jake looks and Says "Oh hey there remember me Daisy, you told me that I wasn't your type last time as well." He looks at Julie and keeps his hold on Daisy, and just signals for his men to get Daisy all taken care of and he two associates with him and he looks and Says "Oh I got a identical twin brother right now driving my red Firebird around keeping them boys busy now." Julie had been trying to loosen the ropes but it was no use because they was just too tight right now and she just looked at Jake with disgust right now as well. He couldn't believe what he had pulled on her brother and cousin right now and she noticed they had Daisy the sameway she was right now. Jake's associates pulled up Julie and Daisy and went to the cargo van he had and drove to a unknown destitation right now making sure nobody followed it looked like a delivery van as well.

Cue Anybody

Bo says "Luke, Julie and Daisy aint home yet!"

Jake dials the farm and he gets somebody on the phone and Says "Are you missing a blonde and brunette right now."

Cue Anybody

One of Jake's associates walk by and Julie looks at Daisy and she figures she can tick him off without saying a word and he doesn't look like he's paying attention right now as well, so she accidently sticks her foot out and he trips out she looks and she knew that had to hurt now. The guys gets up and Says "Hey Jake, Blondie tripped me just now what are we supposed to now and how long till we get a response as well."

Cue Anybody

One of Jake's associates walk by and Julie looks at Daisy and she figures she can tick him off without saying a word and he doesn't look like he's paying attention right now as well, so she accidently sticks her foot out and he trips out she looks and she knew that had to hurt now. The guys gets up and Says "Hey Jake, Blondie tripped me just now what are we supposed to now and how long till we get a response as well."

Cue Anybody

Jake had gotten off the phone and Says "Oh come don't hit the girl now, she doesn't even want to be here right now and your family sound scared as well. You know I think they miss the two of you right now and please no more stunts like that as well. Oh here comes Josh coming back with my car as well and you can see how much we really look like as well. When the two of you thought you was seeing me you was really seeing him, and I was the one that followed you Julie it was fun as well. It seems that you haven't lost you edge yet as well."

Josh walks in and looks and Says "Plan was easier than expected now, they don't even know that were twins now as well. And this must Julie and Daisy I pleased to make your acquaitenced now oh your not much on smalltalk right now oh I guess your a little tied up right now as well. Hey Jake, they sure are cute now which is which now?"

Jake Says "The Blonde is Julie and the Brunnette is Daisy and their our guests right now Josh."

Cue Anybody

when they get loose after that they are instantly caught again

Julie tried to scratch at Josh, who had caught her he just got her right where she was before the last time.

Jake looked at both and Says "Don't try that again now." Before Josh gets a gag back on Julie She Says "What do you want with us anyways we didn't do anything againist the two of you and you know that as well."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Julie tried to scratch at Josh, who had caught her he just got her right where she was before the last time.

Jake looked at both and Says "Don't try that again now." Before Josh gets a gag back on Julie She Says "What do you want with us anyways we didn't do anything againist the two of you and you know that as well."

Cue Anybody

Jake says "this is to get back at Daisy for pulling one over on me in High School"

Daisy said "Jake, please let us go"

Josh Says "That's not going to happen how can you be making demands right now as well." Jake looks and grabs something so Julie can't kick at him again and makes sure they can't get loose again that wasn't very humerous as well he didn't want them to be very comfortable right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Josh Says "That's not going to happen how can you be making demands right now as well." Jake looks and grabs something so Julie can't kick at him again and makes sure they can't get loose again that wasn't very humerous as well he didn't want them to be very comfortable right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie fidgetting trying to work her way loose again, she figured she wanted out of there and as soon as she was loose she would get Daisy loose as well. But she wanted to wait till they was asleep as well, she didn't want to be here right now she had plans for today and this wasn't a part of the plan right now as well. She looked and she knew that it would nearly impossible but she had to try right now as well and she knew that they would be alerted to if she tried too much right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie fidgetting trying to work her way loose again, she figured she wanted out of there and as soon as she was loose she would get Daisy loose as well. But she wanted to wait till they was asleep as well, she didn't want to be here right now she had plans for today and this wasn't a part of the plan right now as well. She looked and she knew that it would nearly impossible but she had to try right now as well and she knew that they would be alerted to if she tried too much right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "whats your plan"

Jake Says "Josh, why don't you take my firebird out for a little joyride now and keep them away from here for me now."

Cue Anybody

Josh had noticed that he got some attention this is simple enough just get ahead and keep them busy all over the place right now nobody really knows that him and Jake are identical twins well except for those girls right now, and there not getting out to tell there family right now as well.

Cue Anybody