Post somethin about th folks above ye.

DukesForever1980

Hmmm....I ain't all that smart (but I love Dukes of Hazzard so that's really all that matters in life)

daisyXenos, I wonder if you're supposed to post something about MaryAnne?

I might be interpretting that wrong but if I am there's no pressure on me because I've already established that I'm not that smart.

LOL

I do feel pretty strong when I'm out there splitting wood. I might feel like Luke Duke but my wife said I look more like Emery Potter.

I can tell this thread is going to be trouble. I already plan on filing a formal complaint with the moderators against Daisy for teasing me.

Oh yea, now it's my turn to talk about the last person who posted......

*looks back at last post*

Hey, that's Daisy!!! What a coincidence.

Okay, here I go......

*(remembering that his mom taught him that if he can't say something good about someone he shouldn't say anything at all, Roger Duke's keyboard suddenly experiences "technical difficulties")*

Uhoh Roger I hear Daisy swings that frying pan like a major league baseball player you better come up with something extra nice her before your head becomes her baseball lol.

ok something nice about daisy *clears throat putting on a serious expression* Daisy's always there when you need her to back you up.....cos she's lethal with that frying pan lol.

I suppose if I went by the rules I'm supposed to make a comment about B.L. at this point in the game but since my life is in danger I don't think anybody will blame me for breaking the rules.

Thanks for the comment about baseball B.L.. I was up all night trying unsuccessfully to think of something nice to say about Daisy but your comment about her having a strong baseball swing finally made me think of something good to say about her.

To the best of my knowledge DaisyMaeDuke has never tested positive for steroids.