Howdy all!!!

dukefan

I am back, sure have missed being on here, but so much was going on. My grand ma, my mom's mother, is struck with colon cancer, she is in her 80's and is not doing well. She has lost a lot of weight.

She is to ill to be operated on, she would not survive going under the knife. She was sent home and taking meds to keep the pain away and hopefully gain enough strength to have that operation.

I was never close to my grand ma on my mom's side because we hardly seen her, but I close to my aunt, her daughther, and we lost her not even 2 years ago, and that hit me hard.

I am more worried about my mom, she lost her dad she last year, her half sister(my aunt) almost 2 years ago and now she could lose her mother.

I don't know if I can handle seeing my mom break down, and I sure hope I am strong enough to see her through this.

That is why I haven't been on here for awhile, I just could not think straight, but I am back and have a lot to catch up on, feels nice to be back!

I am back, sure have missed being on here, but so much was going on. My grand ma, my mom's mother, is struck with colon cancer, she is in her 80's and is not doing well. She has lost a lot of weight.

She is to ill to be operated on, she would not survive going under the knife. She was sent home and taking meds to keep the pain away and hopefully gain enough strength to have that operation.

I was never close to my grand ma on my mom's side because we hardly seen her, but I close to my aunt, her daughther, and we lost her not even 2 years ago, and that hit me hard.

I am more worried about my mom, she lost her dad she last year, her half sister(my aunt) almost 2 years ago and now she could lose her mother.

I don't know if I can handle seeing my mom break down, and I sure hope I am strong enough to see her through this.

That is why I haven't been on here for awhile, I just could not think straight, but I am back and have a lot to catch up on, feels nice to be back!

oh im so sorry about your family cousin, my prayers are with you and the rest of your family, and ive kind of been through the same thing, my great grandpa that ive known since i was born died in 05 when cancer snuck back up on him