Luke and Candy's bundle of Joy

Daisy was telling Candy how happy she was about her and Luke having twins ", candy said

" well i hear that your almost done with your morning sickness Daisy but mine is bad .

"Daisy Luke is a wreck he is so nervous about having twins i'm nervous as well ",

Then Daisy said " well Luke's always been a nutcase he'll calm down hopefully he won't

faint when you give birth to the twins do you know what gender they are yet ?".

Candy said " no we don't but i'm gonna have aultrasound in a few weeks i'm hoping for girls,

but knowing Luke he probably want's boys i hope it'll be girls i really want a little girl.

Then Daisy said " well Enos is probably hoping for a boy also but i want a little girl too",

who knows we may have a boy and a girl ", tell my cousin to be happy and to relax.

" well i try Daisy but he is really nervous i enjoyed our visit tell enos i said hello too ".

Meanwhile over at the farm Luke was trying to relax about the news about being a daddy".

Bo was trying to help him relax " Luke chill okay you'll be fine as a daddy your just nervous,

hopefully your kids will be happy, healthy , and love you to death but you'll be fine.

" Luke said " Bo what if i screw my kids lives up i mean i don't think i'm ready for it,

" well like it or not Luke your gonna be one and you can't turn back the clock,

then Luke said " well thanks for the help Bo i just can't believe i'm having twins ,

" you know candy isn't as nervous as me and she is the one that is giving birth to them.

Cue Anyone

Daisy was telling Candy how happy she was about her and Luke having twins ", candy said

" well i hear that your almost done with your morning sickness Daisy but mine is bad .

"Daisy Luke is a wreck he is so nervous about having twins i'm nervous as well ",

Then Daisy said " well Luke's always been a nutcase he'll calm down hopefully he won't

faint when you give birth to the twins do you know what gender they are yet ?".

Candy said " no we don't but i'm gonna have aultrasound in a few weeks i'm hoping for girls,

but knowing Luke he probably want's boys i hope it'll be girls i really want a little girl.

Then Daisy said " well Enos is probably hoping for a boy also but i want a little girl too",

who knows we may have a boy and a girl ", tell my cousin to be happy and to relax.

" well i try Daisy but he is really nervous i enjoyed our visit tell enos i said hello too ".

Meanwhile over at the farm Luke was trying to relax about the news about being a daddy".

Bo was trying to help him relax " Luke chill okay you'll be fine as a daddy your just nervous,

hopefully your kids will be happy, healthy , and love you to death but you'll be fine.

" Luke said " Bo what if i screw my kids lives up i mean i don't think i'm ready for it,

" well like it or not Luke your gonna be one and you can't turn back the clock,

then Luke said " well thanks for the help Bo i just can't believe i'm having twins ,

" you know candy isn't as nervous as me and she is the one that is giving birth to them.

Cue Anyone

Luke nodded "thanks again, why dont you go vist Daisy, Candy is over there with her right now"

Okay Cuz i will do just that if you promise me you won't worry so much , then Luke said "

I promise but i can't help it Bo", anyway over at Daisy's house Candy was getting ready to leave but not before she asked Daisy if she wouldn't mind coming to a baby shower.

Daisy said " no i don't mind at all the best part of all is that my morning sickness is gone",

then Candy said " i hope my goes away soon i can't eat anything except crackers and i can only drink ginger ale but hopefully it'll be gone sometime soon at least i hope so ",

meanwhile over at the farm Bo was just pulling out of the farm and over to Daisy's,

and since Daisy and Enos live in Atlanta it's gonna take awhile before he gets their.

meanwhile Candy was telling Daisy goodbye when suddenly she heard the tune of Dixie ",

then Daisy said " well howdy Bo how's Luke holding up ?", Then Bo said " well he's still really

nervous but i told him to relax and just be happy he promised me he would . " Candy you look good you ain't even showing yet but you probably will be soon ", then Candy said "

thanks Bo but i better get going before Luke starts missing me ", then she started walking

over to her white mustang and backed out of Daisy's driveway then headed to the farm".

Cue Julie or DaisyDukexenostrait

Okay Cuz i will do just that if you promise me you won't worry so much , then Luke said "

I promise but i can't help it Bo", anyway over at Daisy's house Candy was getting ready to leave but not before she asked Daisy if she wouldn't mind coming to a baby shower.

Daisy said " no i don't mind at all the best part of all is that my morning sickness is gone",

then Candy said " i hope my goes away soon i can't eat anything except crackers and i can only drink ginger ale but hopefully it'll be gone sometime soon at least i hope so ",

meanwhile over at the farm Bo was just pulling out of the farm and over to Daisy's,

and since Daisy and Enos live in Atlanta it's gonna take awhile before he gets their.

meanwhile Candy was telling Daisy goodbye when suddenly she heard the tune of Dixie ",

then Daisy said " well howdy Bo how's Luke holding up ?", Then Bo said " well he's still really

nervous but i told him to relax and just be happy he promised me he would . " Candy you look good you ain't even showing yet but you probably will be soon ", then Candy said "

thanks Bo but i better get going before Luke starts missing me ", then she started walking

over to her white mustang and backed out of Daisy's driveway then headed to the farm".

Cue Julie or DaisyDukexenostrait

Daisy said "unfortunatley i am showing and i dont like it much, but its part of it"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.