Luke and Candy's bundle of Joy

Meanwhile over at the farm Candy was napping also in one of the guest rooms " . Luke, Bo

was getting ready for a night out at the Boars Nest with Enos , Aaron all except Bo who

isn't about to become a daddy for the first time but Luke on the other hand was so nervous

tonight that he was thinking of sneaking into his and Bo's bathroom and taking a valium.

So Luke did just that when he came out of the bathroom he was acting really relaxed ",

then Bo gave Luke a curious look and said " hey cuz you alright ?", Luke said " sure Bo",

Then Luke laughed for some strange reason and he said " don't worry about me i'm fine".

Luke unfortunetly was not alright hopefully he won't pass out before the night is through,

so once both Bo and Luke was ready they began to head on over to the Boars Nest.

Once the boys arrived at the Boars Nest they went in and sat down at their normal table.

An Enos told Bo the good news about Daisy being pregnent also and Bo said " YeeHaw",

Then Luke said " y'all i tell you i'm as nervous as a mouse in a room full of Cats ".

Then Enos said " it's okay Luke i'm nervous too but i can't wait to hold my baby in my arms,

then Bo said " Enos you know that Luke and Candy are having twins ?", Enos said " no i...

i didn't wow you must really be nervous if your having two you must be really happy too.

Luke said " yep i sure am but i was so nervous i had to take a valium before we left,

after a few more rounds of beers , chatting the boys decided to call it a night but sadly.

Luke had ended up falling asleep due to the alcohol /valium so Bo had to carry him out.

Cue Anyone

Meanwhile over at the farm Candy was napping also in one of the guest rooms " . Luke, Bo

was getting ready for a night out at the Boars Nest with Enos , Aaron all except Bo who

isn't about to become a daddy for the first time but Luke on the other hand was so nervous

tonight that he was thinking of sneaking into his and Bo's bathroom and taking a valium.

So Luke did just that when he came out of the bathroom he was acting really relaxed ",

then Bo gave Luke a curious look and said " hey cuz you alright ?", Luke said " sure Bo",

Then Luke laughed for some strange reason and he said " don't worry about me i'm fine".

Luke unfortunetly was not alright hopefully he won't pass out before the night is through,

so once both Bo and Luke was ready they began to head on over to the Boars Nest.

Once the boys arrived at the Boars Nest they went in and sat down at their normal table.

An Enos told Bo the good news about Daisy being pregnent also and Bo said " YeeHaw",

Then Luke said " y'all i tell you i'm as nervous as a mouse in a room full of Cats ".

Then Enos said " it's okay Luke i'm nervous too but i can't wait to hold my baby in my arms,

then Bo said " Enos you know that Luke and Candy are having twins ?", Enos said " no i...

i didn't wow you must really be nervous if your having two you must be really happy too.

Luke said " yep i sure am but i was so nervous i had to take a valium before we left,

after a few more rounds of beers , chatting the boys decided to call it a night but sadly.

Luke had ended up falling asleep due to the alcohol /valium so Bo had to carry him out.

Cue Anyone

it was midnight when Enos got home and Daisy was standing there and she was crying "Enos you promised you wouldnt be out so late!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.