The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quiky Mart and Bar And Grill

Julieduke

Chapter Six: The fourth of July BBQ:

Update: Manny went off chasing Audrey back to New York City and, he just really like that girl now, Freddy took off with Jody, to be her Country Boy now. Salena is hanging around alot more since as well and Doug doesn't seem to mind taking over for Freddy and Manny right now because he like the attention, Kaylee and Brad broke up and it seems that didn't have any chemisitry as well. Kaylee was pining over Doug right now, she had liked him but she had seen the way he looked at Salena.

Julie walks in and Says "Hey Boss, what's going on and listen I didn't expect to see you back so soon and how was the trip to Atlanta as well. Learn any new tips on running the business and you didn't tell me why again did you stop in Hazzard afterwards now."

Bubba Says "Same old thing Julie, and listen I miss my son and Manny right now. I sure hope they know what they are doing. And did you know that Sheriff Cowbell is coming over here for lunch me know when he gets here as well his lunch is on the house."

Julie Says "Now Bubba, that's not very fair he has to go to the top of the restaurant to get his lunch now?"

Bubba Says "You know what I mean Julie, it's on me okay and listen clean this place up it's getting kind of dusty right now."

Sheriff Billy Bob Cowbell had came over a couple of hours later and he had his planner and he was having the big fourth of July celebration and him and Bubba was on the planning commitee reight now. Everybody found out that Edith Jo was pregnant at the April Fool's Day pary. Julie sure was fitting in good in Yahooville right now, and he heard that she was thinking about taking a loan out at the Yahooville Bank eventually. He wouldn't mind is she became a permanent residence she was nice and a very good waitress as well. He knew that Salena liked Doug, he always came here because he dropped off his car for a Oil Change and got lunch here as well. It was very nifty to hat it all in the same place for the town's people now and he also would get some gas before he left as well. He Knew that Kaylee had a think for Doug, but he liked Salena more and he knew that the girls didn't know about the other one or if they did just didn't care right now.

Bubba See's the Sheriff and Says "Hello Sheriff, and I see you dropped off the cruiser for a oil change and getting lunch and we gotta have a fourth of july bash that nobody will forget and did I tell how I like Idea of becoming a father again right now."

Sheriff Cowbell Says "Me Too, Emma surprized me when she had told me. This I couldn't really believe myself I kept asking if she was sure about it. She nearly clobbered me afterwards."

Salena Come by Doug's place she had his address and she looks at him and Says "Hey listen, want a ride to work I don't mind at all now and besides look at my brand new tires I just them I got to try them out."

Doug Says "Okay, listen ever since Manny and Freddy left chasing there girls and dreams well I might be working late. Listen I'll call you when I'm off okay. And Yess I got my cellphone and your digits as well. Salena your the best thing since I came to Yahooville."

Salena Says "And I thought I was the Liver and Onions and sandwiches that served at the one restaurant Doug?"

Doug Says "Are you serious, theose things are gross and they come with a free breath mine they include Limbergh cheese. I'm still trying to get the smell out of my car from three months ago now Salena."

Salena Says "Really, now they do stink now then?"