RogerDuke on CNN

RogerDuke

If anybody gets a chance tonight (March 23) watch Lou Dobbs. I sent a comment in that will be on the air. It appeared on CNN at 7:00 and will be rerun at 9:00 on the Lou Dobbs show on HNN (also known as HLN). This is a rerun of the 7:00 CNN show even though it is a different channel.

The comment appears 20-25 minutes into the show (around 9:22 pm EST).

It will also appear at 12:22 am EST when Lou Dobbs is rerun again on HNN (HLN)

Look for the comment from "Roger from Pennsylvania")

I'm honored that you would ask me for my autograph. Here it is....

RogerDuke

I made a comment about Tim Geithner's job being secure because he's too big to fail.

If you haven't been following the economic crisis you probably don't know what that means.

Since the moderators aren't real crazy about arguing about politics and religion, I'd rather not go into details about my opinions but you can send me a PM if you have an opinion.

Roger,

You forgot to send a warning to everyone who gives you a private message. They need to be careful because when you get going, you get like Uncle Jesse, and there is not stopping either one of you!:p Just teasing! Well, kind of. :D Both of them feel that they have to teach the "young whipper-snappers" to up-hold values. Hats off to both!

Have a great day everyone!

Laura Duke8-)

LOL Laura, you know me well.

One of the reasons I love The Dukes of Hazzard and the HazzardNet so much is that it helps me forget about the troubles of the world. I try not to bring those troubles here but I just couldn't resist posting the CNN thing. Thankfully our wise moderators try to discourage unhealthy political debates here and I'm glad they do. Stuff like that could ruin Hazzard County.

LOL Laura, you know me well.

One of the reasons I love The Dukes of Hazzard and the HazzardNet so much is that it helps me forget about the troubles of the world. I try not to bring those troubles here but I just couldn't resist posting the CNN thing. Thankfully our wise moderators try to discourage unhealthy political debates here and I'm glad they do. Stuff like that could ruin Hazzard County.

You know us well, Roger. :D

Although kudos on the CNN mention! But yeah, we keep political debates outta cyberHazzard to keep the place just open and relaxed and, like you said, make it a place where folks can forget about the problems of the world for a bit. ;)

• 1 year later...

Pardon the bragging but I made it on CNN again.

Tonight I had a quote on the Cafferty File during the news by Wolf Blitzer.

I can't talk about it since I don't like mixing politics and the HazzardNet. (This place is too nice for a thing like politics). If anybody really wants to know about it, you can send me a PM.

• 4 months later...

Oh man, the bragging is getting disgustingly thick right now.

Tonight I had a quote on national TV for the third time.

It wasn't on CNN this time but was on the Larry Kudlow show that airs on CNBC at 7 pm EST. CNBC is NBC's financial channel.

Once again, if anybody is interested you can send me a PM to ask about it. Like I mentioned in the last post, I don't like mixing a good thing like Hazzard County with a bad thing like politics....at least not in public...so send a PM if you're curious.

Oh man, the bragging is getting disgustingly thick right now.

Tonight I had a quote on national TV for the third time.

It wasn't on CNN this time but was on the Larry Kudlow show that airs on CNBC at 7 pm EST. CNBC is NBC's financial channel.

Once again, if anybody is interested you can send me a PM to ask about it. Like I mentioned in the last post, I don't like mixing a good thing like Hazzard County with a bad thing like politics....at least not in public...so send a PM if you're curious.

Rog is a regular ol' local celebrity here on HazzardNet. Khee!