cathy on Monk?

I just looked it up on imdb, and yes Cathy was on Monk at one time. I believe the episode is called 'Mr. Monk meets his Dad'. According to imdb, her character was named Sara Jo, I think.

I haven't seen the episode or really watched the show, but I know the premise and the main actor is pretty funny. So I would imagine that would have been a fun show to watch, especially to see Cathy act again.

I just looked it up on imdb, and yes Cathy was on Monk at one time. I believe the episode is called 'Mr. Monk meets his Dad'. According to imdb, her character was named Sara Jo, I think.

I haven't seen the episode or really watched the show, but I know the premise and the main actor is pretty funny. So I would imagine that would have been a fun show to watch, especially to see Cathy act again.

thanks=]] and ya that sounds right cause he was with his dad. cathy didn't have more that one or 2 lines though.she was their waitress at a diner. i don't remember them ever saying her name. it could have been written on a name tag though. but it was still a good episode. it's a very good show all together actually. tony shalhoub does a VERY good job of playing his character.