New redneck on forum

dschwoyer

I am a long time fan of the Dukes,and my school grades reflex that.

Every Friday night,I would be perched in front of the TV,snacks and drink in

front of me,brothers,and cousins.

I was disappointed when the series was cancelled in 1985.When they were broadcast on TNN in 1995,I jumped for joy and started taping them.

Maybe when I die,my casket will be orange,with an 01 on the sides,and the conferedate flag on top.My tombstone might have a General Lee on it.

Welcome to Hazzard County dschwoyer! From one old redneck to another, let me tell you, you've come to the right place. Everybody here might not be rednecks like us but everybody here loves the Dukes. We're happy to have another member of our crazy family. Buckle up for safety. This HazzardNet moves fast on occasion.

I am a long time fan of the Dukes,and my school grades reflex that.

Every Friday night,I would be perched in front of the TV,snacks and drink in

front of me,brothers,and cousins.

I was disappointed when the series was cancelled in 1985.When they were broadcast on TNN in 1995,I jumped for joy and started taping them.

Maybe when I die,my casket will be orange,with an 01 on the sides,and the conferedate flag on top.My tombstone might have a General Lee on it.

Jeff Foxwothy would be so proud of you now. I wonder what his favorite show is now?

Welcome....to HazzardNet!

I'm so happy that you found a place like this to talk about all things Duke! It will be great getting to know another fellow fan!

Have fun going through all the fun forums, pictures, and articles while constantly meeting wonderful people!

Welcome, and I hope that you stick around lots!

Laura Duke:D