Keith urban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. I kinda like spiders tho i will tell ya my greatgrandma has a real terrible fear of snakes . . .she freaks out even if it is on TV or somebody is just talking bout one

if i see a spider, even in a book or on TV i cant deal with it, ill like actually start crying, once, my cousin, just to tease me, kept waving a book about spiders in my face until i ran out side crying

lol i don't know bout that tho the origional Wooley was. Would be so cool to write a bunch of Dukefied songs for an album. probably be better than the albums that origionaly were put out for it. The one based on the origional series is okay, but the other one *shakes head* tho there is one song on there by Charlie . . .least i think it was

lol i don't know bout that tho the origional Wooley was. Would be so cool to write a bunch of Dukefied songs for an album. probably be better than the albums that origionaly were put out for it. The one based on the origional series is okay, but the other one *shakes head* tho there is one song on there by Charlie . . .least i think it was

cool, i never heard anyother songs by Charlie other than DWDTG

Hmm speaking of Dukefied and Girl versions i have some more songs that remind me of them

Wild Angels

Valentine

Safe in the Arms of Love

I Love You

When God-Fearin Women Get the Blues

all by Martina McBride the first four i could kinda see with DxE the last one well hey i could see that if least half the girls in hazzard startin gettin the blues

Hmm speaking of Dukefied and Girl versions i have some more songs that remind me of them

Wild Angels

Valentine

Safe in the Arms of Love

I Love You

When God-Fearin Women Get the Blues

all by Martina McBride the first four i could kinda see with DxE the last one well hey i could see that if least half the girls in hazzard startin gettin the blues

those are cool songs

yeah. one i have her Greatest Hits either one or two or I'm not sure. but I know this probably doesn't apply to the Dukes much (course if you see some way then please share) but I really love Concrete Angel. That really obnoxious friend of mine loved it.

it makes me cry

it kind of reminds me of my self when Martina says

"Through the wind and the Rain, she stands and hard a stone" cause im strong when i have to be

me too. I used to honestly feel that no one loved me. my dad used to drink and smoke . . .until he realized the effect it had on my brother then he stopped. but really from fifth grade to whenever i really felt like that. There's another really good one called The Little Girl by John Michael Montgomery . . .I think that's his name my dad has the track and if i find it i'll look. kinda similar song tho the end is a lot happier