Keith urban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

agreed. and yeah i love sweet thing and start a band. the video is funny with him and Brad picking on eachother. i also love that song stupid boy. kind of can relate because i had a guy friend who kinda treated me like that. course now he moved to SC so i haven't seen him all year. tho eventho he treated me kinda bad i still liked him because . . .you know i'm not sure why. he once told me that i was lucky he was my friend because nobody else would wanna be my friend. He's wrong. i have friends i just don't hang out with people. not really my thing since the last gal friend i had treated me badly. Stupid Boy is my song.

agreed. and yeah i love sweet thing and start a band. the video is funny with him and Brad picking on eachother. i also love that song stupid boy. kind of can relate because i had a guy friend who kinda treated me like that. course now he moved to SC so i haven't seen him all year. tho eventho he treated me kinda bad i still liked him because . . .you know i'm not sure why. he once told me that i was lucky he was my friend because nobody else would wanna be my friend. He's wrong. i have friends i just don't hang out with people. not really my thing since the last gal friend i had treated me badly. Stupid Boy is my song.

my grandma says that the song Stupid Boy reminds her of my dad and my mom, and i love the song Start A Band

Maybe dead. . .:( course that's kinda ironic cause my DaisyxEnos story that i relly need to get working on a gain Daisy's the one who dies and Enos has to take care of their middle daughter while her two oldest are . . .One ran away from Hazard and the other's married to Cooter's son. Luke and his wife take the two youngest twins . . .yeah . . .two pairs of twins and a girl in the middle

Maybe dead. . .:( course that's kinda ironic cause my DaisyxEnos story that i relly need to get working on a gain Daisy's the one who dies and Enos has to take care of their middle daughter while her two oldest are . . .One ran away from Hazard and the other's married to Cooter's son. Luke and his wife take the two youngest twins . . .yeah . . .two pairs of twins and a girl in the middle

thats sad, but at least the kids have homes, kinda sad that Daisy dies

Course I might change my mind i haven't gotten to that part yet, but it's just that Uncle Jesse Dies . . oh I forgot this their middle girl who's name is Luka after her Uncle Luke dies because Hughie shot her in the leg . . .Daisy and Jesse try thier best and she lives for a while but . . .yeah so (okay maybe ignore a little of what i said in the last post) Elly May who's the one who married Cooter's son comes back to help her Dad and well . . .i figued that the two youngest will come back to live with him, but anyway. Daisy Dies from all the grief around her and suff (no she won't drinking just got real sick from being depressd and stuff . . .haven't figured how poor Enos would make it on his own

Course I might change my mind i haven't gotten to that part yet, but it's just that Uncle Jesse Dies . . oh I forgot this their middle girl who's name is Luka after her Uncle Luke dies because Hughie shot her in the leg . . .Daisy and Jesse try thier best and she lives for a while but . . .yeah so (okay maybe ignore a little of what i said in the last post) Elly May who's the one who married Cooter's son comes back to help her Dad and well . . .i figued that the two youngest will come back to live with him, but anyway. Daisy Dies from all the grief around her and suff (no she won't drinking just got real sick from being depressd and stuff . . .haven't figured how poor Enos would make it on his own

cool, yeah, i heard of that happeing