The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Coy said "really"

Julie Says "Oh yeah, Freddy would always put blindfolds on us before he would open so we didn't know where it was now. But last night I pretended to be asleep and he didn't have and Daisy really was but I watched him Coy.""

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Oh yeah, Freddy would always put blindfolds on us before he would open so we didn't know where it was now. But last night I pretended to be asleep and he didn't have and Daisy really was but I watched him Coy.""

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Coy said "he could have hurt yall bad, and Daisy bein pregnant, this isnt good"

Julie Says "Try telling Daisy that now Coy, personally me I'm ready to leave Yahooville for good that's not the vacation I had in mind now."

Cue Anybody

Julie goes down the hall and calls her brother and she is telling about what happened and how she was ready to come back home and never leave again. She was in tears right now and she was sobbing as well she couldn't help but get tears on her cellphone right now.

Cue Anybody

Bo said "Daisy needs to come to, Coy just sent me a text about her, wow i cant belive it can you"

Julie Says "Listen Bo, why don't you call Daisy and try to convince she won't listen to me right now. She's being stubborn and I'm sorry it was really silly of me as well. You wasn't trying to tell what to do about my car, only being helpful now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Listen Bo, why don't you call Daisy and try to convince she won't listen to me right now. She's being stubborn and I'm sorry it was really silly of me as well. You wasn't trying to tell what to do about my car, only being helpful now."

Cue Anybody

Bo nodds and says bye to Julie then calls Daisy who answers "hello"

Bo nodds and says bye to Julie then calls Daisy who answers "hello"

Bo Says "Hello Daisy, I'm glad your okay I was thinking maybe when Julie comes home you should come with you. She was telling me that your engaged and pregnant and you don't know how many other people are working with this Freddy now."

Cue Anybody

Bo Says "Daisy, but what about the baby and Julie sounds really scared and she's ready to go right now even has if the sooner the better how do they treat the two of you now."

Cue Anybody

Julie looks at Coy and Vance and Says "They surprized me and took me into this room all by myself and them somebody came and then I don't know what happened afterwards it was scary as well. I think they wanted me be scared or something it's was muddy as well almost as if it wasn't a part of the house at all."

Cue Anybody

Julie looks at Coy and Vance and Says "They surprized me and took me into this room all by myself and them somebody came and then I don't know what happened afterwards it was scary as well. I think they wanted me be scared or something it's was muddy as well almost as if it wasn't a part of the house at all."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "fine, okay Bo ill come home till the babys born, is that what you wanted to hear! you wanted to hear me listen to you for once! well ill give in this time!" she hangs up and slams the flip phone shut

Daisy said "fine, okay Bo ill come home till the babys born, is that what you wanted to hear! you wanted to hear me listen to you for once! well ill give in this time!" she hangs up and slams the flip phone shut

Bo hangs up and Says "What's with Daisy, and her and Julie are coming home but Julie seems really upset about something she was crying on the phone when we was talking Luke."

Cue Anybody