The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Freddy walks in as they were talking and Says "Really you can't and I knew I found your pocket knife and I still think you are and why can't you just be good girls and we can just let you go like nothing happened. Just tell your cousins to forget your here and we'll be okay you'll just stay here until I get bored with the two of you now."

Julie Says "Let us go, he didn't do nothing to you Freddy, and were leaving and our family won't forget about us and let it go there concerned about our whereabouts as well."

Freddy Says "Your still not leaving blondie."

Cue Anybody or Kay Darleen Duke

Daisy said "listen Freddy, i dont know if your as heartless as you look but if you let us go, we wont say anything about this at all i swear, i dont lie"

Daisy said "listen Freddy, i dont know if your as heartless as you look but if you let us go, we wont say anything about this at all i swear, i dont lie"

Freddy Says "Well, I can't too that you too much right now Daisy and Julie has to be a Texas Ranger now."

Julie Says "But I'm not really, the only reason I'm here is because Daisy's jeep wouldn't start and I got into a agruement with my brother a month ago Freddy."

Cue Anybody

Freddy Says "Well, I can't too that you too much right now Daisy and Julie has to be a Texas Ranger now."

Julie Says "But I'm not really, the only reason I'm here is because Daisy's jeep wouldn't start and I got into a agruement with my brother a month ago Freddy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "seriously shes not a Ranger, but i am"

Daisy said "just stop Julie"

Freddy Says "I know no way of keeping you quiet brat."

Freddy went and got a gag and tied it around Julie's mouth and he wanted to get her to cry somehow and this would make her do it now. At least he wouldn't have to listen to her and did that samething to Daisy as well and walk out of the room and locked the door and didn't want to hear either one right now. Julie looked at Daisy, and wasn't about to cry and she just went to sleep again because she couldn't do anything about this right now.

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Freddy Says "I know no way of keeping you quiet brat."

Freddy went and got a gag and tied it around Julie's mouth and he wanted to get her to cry somehow and this would make her do it now. At least he wouldn't have to listen to her and did that samething to Daisy as well and walk out of the room and locked the door and didn't want to hear either one right now. Julie looked at Daisy, and wasn't about to cry and she just went to sleep again because she couldn't do anything about this right now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed and thought to her self "im a stupid loudmouth"

Daisy sighed

Freddy went and had seen Hughie and Says "What" and Hughie Says "Let them go, they did nothing to you, or your family and you know what I ashamed to say were family you actually hit both of them now I can't see that now and I don't care you do to me now. I'm going and releasing them and taking out of here and back to Hazzard where they'll be safe from you Freddy."

Cue Anybody

Freddy went and had seen Hughie and Says "What" and Hughie Says "Let them go, they did nothing to you, or your family and you know what I ashamed to say were family you actually hit both of them now I can't see that now and I don't care you do to me now. I'm going and releasing them and taking out of here and back to Hazzard where they'll be safe from you Freddy."

Cue Anybody

Freddy says "but Daisy and Julie are Rangers you cant take them out of Texas"

Freddy says "but Daisy and Julie are Rangers you cant take them out of Texas"

Hughie Says "Try and stop me Freddy, this ain't right and I going to cops as well."

Just then a guy came out and grabbed Hughie and Says "Your not doing nothing like you just described because your not going anywhere Hogg."

Cue Anybody