Craig Morgan anyone!

daisydukeXenosstrait

probably should be bein on vacation all week but i'm not tired. funny cause first night we went to Cracker Barell an my dad got the first season of Gomer Pyle USMC and so we've been watching it all week.

oh wow, lol, im not gonna mention one reason why im tired, but i spent all weekend getting music on my new laptop, i got Taylor Swifts FEARLESS CD and Alan Jackssons Greatest Hits Volume 2 and like 3 Toby Keith CDS

wow. been busy. lol, I'm listenin to AJ II right now. what's your favorite song off of that? or you could list more than one. . .I can't name one. I just love him. Which is funny cause i was watching the Hollywood ep of Dukes and Waylon says at the end about them going to Nashville. I wish they had. And i was like that would be so cool if Alan Jackson was around then. One of his songs might of been the theme. or something. I just have a real hunch that they would get along great.

wow. been busy. lol, I'm listenin to AJ II right now. what's your favorite song off of that? or you could list more than one. . .I can't name one. I just love him. Which is funny cause i was watching the Hollywood ep of Dukes and Waylon says at the end about them going to Nashville. I wish they had. And i was like that would be so cool if Alan Jackson was around then. One of his songs might of been the theme. or something. I just have a real hunch that they would get along great.

from AJ II i love Little Bitty, Whos Cheatin Who, It Must Be Love, Where I Come From, Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning), Drive (For Daddy Gene), Its Five O' Clock Some Where, and Remember When

Taylor Swifts FEARLESS CD is also good, i love every song on that one and i also have like i said 3 Toby CDs and a new Keith Urban Greatest Hits

nother song that reminds me them is Train of Love by Johnny Cash. I not sure why but well they were always like waiting for the other to make a move.

Course another one (okay so maybe more Elly but applies to both of them i think) is Ballad of the Teeage Queen. I mean Daisy has all the boys in Hazzard and she picks Enos the kind of overlooked one

nother song that reminds me them is Train of Love by Johnny Cash. I not sure why but well they were always like waiting for the other to make a move.

Course another one (okay so maybe more Elly but applies to both of them i think) is Ballad of the Teeage Queen. I mean Daisy has all the boys in Hazzard and she picks Enos the kind of overlooked one

never heard that song, but theres one that reminds me of my self , Lindsey Lohans "Teenage Drama Queen" lol its the only non country song i like practically lol

Me. too. That movie is kinda interesting. Honestly i don't go around talking like she does, but when I'm alone i'm a lotta things. I'm in the Genaral beside Bo and another girl who sticks up for Enos and ok my mom always said i was a drama queen. cause i do like to act out parts of shows that i think are funny and stuff.

Me. too. That movie is kinda interesting. Honestly i don't go around talking like she does, but when I'm alone i'm a lotta things. I'm in the Genaral beside Bo and another girl who sticks up for Enos and ok my mom always said i was a drama queen. cause i do like to act out parts of shows that i think are funny and stuff.

yeah, lol