Craig Morgan anyone!

daisydukeXenosstrait

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i really like him too. my dad jokes about redneck yaht club a lot because my brother is a redneck and he and (mostly now his girlfirend) but sometimes his friends and their boats go out on the lake and fish. and if my grandma asks me what he doin and i know i say that he's with the redneck yaht club. she gives me a weird look but anyway. i'm proud to have a brother like him

i really like him too. my dad jokes about redneck yaht club a lot because my brother is a redneck and he and (mostly now his girlfirend) but sometimes his friends and their boats go out on the lake and fish. and if my grandma asks me what he doin and i know i say that he's with the redneck yaht club. she gives me a weird look but anyway. i'm proud to have a brother like him

lol, i love that song, and i can relate, im a total redneck

me too daisy. and most of my family is okay cause well most of my family (well my mom side) is redneck. tho my dad's side is from the KY mts. so don't my great-grandma is always joking that she's a hillbilly, so really have no idea what the difference between a redneck and a hillbilly is other than the hills part. one little fourth of my family (actually i don't know what they are) but my other great grandma according to the rest my dad's side acts like high society so we usually have a thing about her because she acts SO different. i mean i love her but you can't say one right thing around that woman

so yeah rambling again. hello to all my redneck buddies out there. glad that i finally found somwhere where people are okay with me being one.

me too daisy. and most of my family is okay cause well most of my family (well my mom side) is redneck. tho my dad's side is from the KY mts. so don't my great-grandma is always joking that she's a hillbilly, so really have no idea what the difference between a redneck and a hillbilly is other than the hills part. one little fourth of my family (actually i don't know what they are) but my other great grandma according to the rest my dad's side acts like high society so we usually have a thing about her because she acts SO different. i mean i love her but you can't say one right thing around that woman

so yeah rambling again. hello to all my redneck buddies out there. glad that i finally found somwhere where people are okay with me being one.

lol, yeah, we dont mind what ya are here, im a redneck my self

agreed thanx for the bff. there are three or four (that i know of) redneck guys in my school, but i think i'm the only girl (that i know of probly some out there just don't know cept for one girl i saw wearin a dixie shirt, but that's the closest . . . don't know her either) yeah so glad to have a friend that's a redneck. you should see my brother's truck. it's all white and jacked up a lot. i'm 5" 10 and i can't get into it unless my dad lets me step us on his hands. and he calls it white lightning.

agreed thanx for the bff. there are three or four (that i know of) redneck guys in my school, but i think i'm the only girl (that i know of probly some out there just don't know cept for one girl i saw wearin a dixie shirt, but that's the closest . . . don't know her either) yeah so glad to have a friend that's a redneck. you should see my brother's truck. it's all white and jacked up a lot. i'm 5" 10 and i can't get into it unless my dad lets me step us on his hands. and he calls it white lightning.

thats cool, i wanna ride in it!

i have it's slightly scary nahh kinda cool. my brother drives (or used to) like Bo never went below like fifty around the farm. i would be like ahhh trying to hang on tho we ain't done that in a while since he's got a job and everything, but anyhow

it would still be fun to try, me and my dad go mudding on our four wheelers with my 5 year old cousin on the back of mine when hes not working, if you go to my profile and look at my friends, find a person with the name DOHDad01, thats my dad and you can check out his profile!

hope he or is it she wasn't hurt. yeah i see your point about feeling guilty. me and my bro had lot experiences like that.

one he ran over me with the lawnmower

another time he used to pull me behind his bike in my baby stroller and one day it flipped and i cracked my forehead on the cement

so don't feel too bad

hope he or is it she wasn't hurt. yeah i see your point about feeling guilty. me and my bro had lot experiences like that.

one he ran over me with the lawnmower

another time he used to pull me behind his bike in my baby stroller and one day it flipped and i cracked my forehead on the cement

so don't feel too bad

lol, my cousins a girl, no she wasnt hurt, she fell in the mud, i didnt know she fell till i kept going and heard her scream

• 3 weeks later...