Happy Valentine's Day

Brian Coltrane

I think he'd get too excited over Halloween. We gotta give 'em a holiday he can't botch. Like, Columbus Day. Put 'em on a boat and send him off to discover something.

Meanwhile, I gotta a lot of work to do for Valentine's Day. As ya might guess, I help the Love Deputy with some of the work. Which means I gotta get those valentines posted over the next couple days.

I would suggest he roast the weiners for our July 4th outing, but.... nevermind.

I would suggest he roast the wieners for our July 4th outing, but.... nevermind.

I'd fear for the Hazzardnet citizens on that one! Again same issue MM, Alex would probably get over zealous and start tying people to stakes and make 4th of July into the Salem witch trials! I agree with Brian, have Alex discover something, like Canada! Worst that could happen is he brings home a Canadian as a pet and starts sayin' 'Eh?' in every post!

As far as the Easter Varmint, are they doing it by a nomination process?

I'd fear for the Hazzardnet citizens on that one! Again same issue MM, Alex would probably get over zealous and start tying people to stakes and make 4th of July into the Salem witch trials! I agree with Brian, have Alex discover something, like Canada! Worst that could happen is he brings home a Canadian as a pet and starts sayin' 'Eh?' in every post!

As far as the Easter Varmint, are they doing it by a nomination process?

Sorry but it looks like MeadowMufn has given me an official title... HazzardNet Tooth Fairy! *laughs*

Hey Hey! I was given this title by MeadowMufn! I'm twisted?? What about...Nasty the 9th reindeer? The Love Deputy and now a Playboy Easter bunny? So looks like I'm not the only one twisted. ;)

Hey, you're right! MM did give you the official title! I didn't see it before but now I do... Wow... *laughs* All hail Alex the Scary Fairy!

Hey Hey! I was given this title by MeadowMufn! I'm twisted?? What about...Nasty the 9th reindeer? The Love Deputy and now a Playboy Easter bunny? So looks like I'm not the only one twisted. ;)

Ain't nothin' twisted about the Love Deputy, Alex. She's all about everything Brian already touched on earlier. All about bringing people together. And no she doesn't wear a costume like cupid. Oh no. No, something more classy. And red for the occasion. Very feminine. Sultry.

But you won't see it, I'm afraid. Sorry Alex!

Congratulations on your new title by the way. You wear it well. Khee!

post-2558-143050810558_thumb.jpg