The official 2009 post your destop topic.

Sheriff_Rosco_P_Coltrane

Here is mine, I had wet women picture before, but since I made this one to Honor The dukes Of Hazzard, this is what I have on my desktop now.:)

Duketribute.jpg

okay i noticed some very funny and sad things things about your desktop here cousin, first off the faces that Bo and Luke are making in that one pic are hilarious as heck, second Daisy lookes like shes either about to smack some one or tell them off or something, and poor Enos looks like hes about to cry

P.S. my mom has a desktop back ground of Bo on her laptop, if i knew how to post it i would ask her if you she would let me

okay i noticed some very funny and sad things things about your desktop here cousin, first off the faces that Bo and Luke are making in that one pic are hilarious as heck, second Daisy lookes like shes either about to smack some one or tell them off or something, and poor Enos looks like hes about to cry

P.S. my mom has a desktop back ground of Bo on her laptop, if i knew how to post it i would ask her if you she would let me

hey daisy, all you do is when your looking at your desktop(or your moms), all you have to do it hit the print key on the left of your keyboard.

Once you dont that, you go to accessories, then to paint. Once you open paint, you go to edit and click on paste, then save pic as "Bo" or something like that.

Once that is done, you can either go advance on here and post it, or put picture in photobucket to get the size like we have...hope this helps you Daisy.:)

you hit the button post reply that appears at the main top of the last post made in the thread. then once you've hit that button and it pulls up the "Advanced post" page, there's a button that has mountains and a sun in it...its small and yellowish and blackish looking, it says insert image...hit it to insert your image....though ill warn you you must have a photobucket account or something along those lines.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

This desktop pictures on your computers are SO, SO cool! Now all of you want to make me go and make Dukes desktops that are as nice as those! Also, I loved the puppy and kitty together, enjoying a nap-precious!

Thanks to everyone who shared those, I loved looking at them and it definately put a smile on my face!

Laura Duke