Favorite funny moments

Hey y'all i was just watching a few episodes and i was laughing hard at boss and rosco and it get me thinking......

What is your favorite funny moment from the dukes??

For example one of mine: The season 5 credits with coy and vance crack me up. I dont think they had much action footage of the two and it showed. You know its not a good start when the most you can show of Christopher Mayer is him running to jack up the car! I dunno, i found it hilarious.

Oh man...True. LOL And pretty funny. ROFL

One of my favorite funny moments is from (I think) "The Meeting." During the big chase scene around town and what not, when they all come back to the courthouse, Rosco an' Boss come flying in in Rosco's patrol car. When Rosco hits the curb, his car literally shatters apart. ROLFMAO.

I used to have the screen cap as my signature picture along with Rosco's reply to Boss after Boss starts yellin' at him about wrecking the car: "Well I hit it, didn't I?!"

Then a couple lines after that he says "I guess their gonna cancel my insurance now!"

Cracks me up EVERYTIME. I'm laughing now as I type this. KHEE!

Well I don't know exactly what my favorite funniest moments on the Dukes are...but the scene that automatically pops in my head is (I can't think of the episode off the top of my head) is Rosco chasing the boys in cirlces around the town square and hits a parked vehicle and he states that he should write the vehicle up for drunk parking. Or something to that effect (sounds funnier coming from him!) but it cracks me up everytime I see it.

Or in Deputy Dukes when the boys are deputize and walk out covering their faces and climb into the back seat...and later in the episode when they are being chased and that poor farmer kept trying to get out of his truck only to have the boys and the bad guys come back at him. He finally pulls up and gets out the other side...or something like that.

Just to name a couple. . .

Funniest thing in Dukes is Bo's shining moment. LOL his blonde moment in Limo one is missing.

"Well there wasnt more than a gallon in that gas can.."

The look on Luke's face is priceless.

"In a one gallon gas can no kiddin?"

Bo: "I can't believe I just said that..."

This scene cracked me up. I was laughing so hard my stomach began to hurt lol.

I love all of these - especially the one from Limo One is Missing. Another one of my favorites is from The Great Santa Clause Chase when Bo, Luke, and Cooter keep passing poor Cletus from different directions as Boss tells him that they are heading west. I always feel sorry for him when he asks for someone to come get him because he thinks he's lost!