What is your honest feelings on the new Dukes movies?

dukefan

Some people loved it, and some absolutely was offended by it, and I am dying to know your take on this.

I would like to know Mr. James best, what is your real opinion about the movie of the Dukes of hazzard?

That was so not the dukes, and they sure picked a poor Rosco and Boss Hogg, but I won't get into the mess they made of our beloved show, but I really want to know what you think Mr. best.

Did it make you gag, or feel like saying "Judas Priest on a pony!!!!"

If you don't want to answer my question in forums, would love to hear your opinion in private message, so not to offend anyone who did like that movie, sorry, I can't call it dukes, because it wasn't.

Of course I am talking about the movie with Jessica as Daisy, so ewww...ah hum, anyways, that's all...kew kew kew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cannot believe anyone who liked the original dukes series would admit to loving the rip off movie with a bunch of over the hill actors, and a couple Jackass boys trying to act like john and tom. It was so bad it was voted the worst movie of the year, and it did nothing to keep greedy warner bros. from making anothe stright to dvd. shame on them.

• 1 month later...
I cannot believe anyone who liked the original dukes series would admit to loving the rip off movie with a bunch of over the hill actors, and a couple Jackass boys trying to act like john and tom. It was so bad it was voted the worst movie of the year, and it did nothing to keep greedy warner bros. from making anothe stright to dvd. shame on them.

I just knew you didn't like it Mr. Best, had to be as such, it was the worst movie ever, and a disgrace to the name Dukes! Not to mention the worst cooter I ever saw, cooter would never ask for daisy's unmentionables in return for fixing up the General Lee, that was plain distasteful.

BO and Luke would never swear or be caught dead unshaven . The only respectable character of the whole movie was Enos and The general lee.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.