Trivia Night Disruptions Will Not Be Tolerated

DaisyMaeDuke

I didn't say I had issues did I? Just lettin you know why I wont be there....

should you wonder what to do with my points, message me...I'll be glad to tell you what I think....

Well, to me, that didn't quite sound like a friendly little message, especially given what's been going on in trivia the past few weeks. It sounded to me like... "How would you like me to tell you what you can do with your points?"

I did not, and would not say anything like that Meadow... I thought maybe my points could be given away to someone who needs them..... or maybe as a really big bonus question...I'm sure Min can find a good one....

as far as what has been goin on in trivia, I might not agree with everything decided....but I am not admin (and I wouldnt want your job making those decisions)....in that respect you have the final say so what I think really doesnt matter all that much....

Come one now.. what happened last night was no ones fault here. Even if we had a whiner. Last night just no one was interested and went to another room. Jax got mad over it and left from what we heard from Jessi. No one did anything wrong in there last night and if someone got blamed it's dead wrong I was there and saw it all.

Everyone just get along. >_<

I didn't say I had issues did I? Just lettin you know why I wont be there....
I did not, and would not say anything like that Meadow... I thought maybe my points could be given away to someone who needs them..... or maybe as a really big bonus question...I'm sure Min can find a good one....

as far as what has been goin on in trivia, I might not agree with everything decided....but I am not admin (and I wouldnt want your job making those decisions)....in that respect you have the final say so what I think really doesnt matter all that much....

All that I and the other moderators have decided is that we will no longer tolerate disruptions in Trivia Nights. Do you not agree with that?

Come one now.. what happened last night was no ones fault here. Even if we had a whiner go taddle here. Last night just no one was interested and went to another room. Jax got mad over it and left from what we heard from Jessi. No one did anything wrong in there last night and if someone got blamed it's dead wrong I was there and saw it all.

Everyone just get along. >_<

Sheriff, no one "tattled". I saw it all in black and white myself. And it has become a pattern of disruption, not just one night. This is just the latest incident.

I have resolved issues between the folks involved with trivia night disruption and other members before. I defended them even though they weren't completely innocent in everything themselves. I would hope that they'd have some respect for me and the other moderators here and behave themselves and show respect towards the other HazzardNet members, not just during trivia nights, but always.

Well, although I might regret saying so, No...I do not agree totally...I can undertstand the desire for no disruptions.... it can be distracting,,,,that one person was the culprit, I have a problem with...I have been there every trivia night and know that there was more than one....several in fact....

But again...youre admin...not me

Well, although I might regret saying so, No...I do not agree totally...I can undertstand the desire for no disruptions.... it can be distracting,,,,that one person was the culprit, I have a problem with...I have been there every trivia night and know that there was more than one....several in fact....

But again...youre admin...not me

Yes, I know there were several, but there was one person doing more than most and trouble usually didn't start until said person showed up. We have chosen to deal with that one person at this time. If others continue to disrupt, then we will deal with them too. As of yet, only warnings have been given.

Yes, I know there were several, but there was one person doing more than most and trouble usually didn't start until said person showed up. We have chosen to deal with that one person at this time. If others continue to disrupt, then we will deal with them too. As of yet, only warnings have been given.

Not to mention, this person had already been warned once before.

I know that... I just know that when I came on someone else was being disruptive (the short time I was in there) and it was not the person you are speaking of....

And as I said, I read everything that went on that night. You, admittedly, came in late. If I hadn't known what had gone on, I would've asked for input from those that were there. I did know what went on, therefore I didn't ask for input.

Meadow, I never said you didn't...

My only point was that which you have already addressed...that there is more than one culprit...that's all...any of us in there will tell you the same....

and I wasnt there at the beginning last night...I was at church...so no...I dont know what went on before I got there...again.. it just seems that the person we spoke of is the only one getting warned...but then maybe Im wrong about that...it doesnt really matter...as admin you have my respect and I'm submitting to your decisions....I advise everyone else to do likewise...

Meadow, I never said you didn't...

My only point was that which you have already addressed...that there is more than one culprit...that's all...any of us in there will tell you the same....

and I wasnt there at the beginning last night...I was at church...so no...I dont know what went on before I got there...again.. it just seems that the person we spoke of is the only one getting warned...but then maybe Im wrong about that...it doesnt really matter...as admin you have my respect and I'm submitting to your decisions....I advise everyone else to do likewise...

I'm pretty sure that the other ones that were in there know by now that they need to behave. And if they don't, let this post serve as their warning.

I'm pretty sure that the other ones that were in there know by now that they need to behave. And if they don't, let this post serve as their warning.

And if this post doesn't work, we have other options.

Folks, just remember, we try to keep HNet open and freewheelin' around here. But we do have some rules and we do expect a reasonable amount of respect and self control from folks. That's all. Really, we don't ask much.

Just my penny and a half....

Sheriff, no one "tattled". I saw it all in black and white myself. And it has become a pattern of disruption, not just one night. This is just the latest incident.

I have resolved issues between the folks involved with trivia night disruption and other members before. I defended them even though they weren't completely innocent in everything themselves. I would hope that they'd have some respect for me and the other moderators here and behave themselves and show respect towards the other HazzardNet members, not just during trivia nights, but always.

I get what ya are saying Mufn, so the option you made was fair as in giving the user a chance. But yes respect is a must, and heck if ya got a problem with someone or not liking em there is the ignore option. Tho' that option is kinda cruel but sometimes fer it's best.

And if this post doesn't work, we have other options.

Folks, just remember, we try to keep HNet open and freewheelin' around here. But we do have some rules and we do expect a reasonable amount of respect and self control from folks. That's all. Really, we don't ask much.

Just my penny and a half....

It's a good penny and a half, might I say. :D