My mistake

TomNJohn

Hello all...This is my first post. Rick Hurst (Cletus) and the General Lee came to my home town this weekend for the World of Wheels. I went today mainly to get his autograph . Well I decided I would look around for a while first then catch Cletus and the General on the way out and save the best for last. Well when I came back around Cletus had already left :confused: It said online he was supposed to stay until 7 pm. When I came back it was around 5pm. I guess he got tired of signing or something. I should have got his autograph when I first got there and not waited :(

Next time I wont make that mistake but next time it may not be him it may be another Dukes cast member that comes. Well atleast I saw him from a distance. Ive already met John Schneider , Sonny Shroyer and Ben Jones

I'm still pretty disppointed. I was going to get him to sign an episodes DVD with his pic on it and maybe get an autograph picture too.

Welcome to Hazzard County TomNJohn. If you like the Dukes, you'll love it here. We hope you stay awhile.

Sorry to here that you didn't get Cletus's autograph. Like you said, at least you got to see him. I never have. I hope he comes around my neck of the woods someday.

Buckle up for safety.

I don't like the Dukes...I love the Dukes :lol: And I'm sure I will love it here. Ive checked the site before but never been on the forums. Thanks for the welcome8-)

• 3 weeks later...

I am sorry you never got to meet rick in person. I think he is one of the most talented and cheerful actors that I had the privlige to work with on the dukes. He could have left early for a number of reasons. I knowl if you suddenly get ill, or they have you pulled away for some radio interview or any number of reasons above and beyond your desire. I am sure rick loves his fans, as we all do. to neglect anyone is the least of our desires. I know rick and I know it was for a good reason he left early. thanks for understanding. rosco

• 2 weeks later...