Hey...I have an idea...a very little one...

I don't know if this has been done before or not, but I was reading on some of the threads how we love our DVD collections but never get a chance to watch them..I was thinking how for me, having a reason to watch, other than my own happines, sometimes makes me feel not quite so guilty for indulging in all things Duke...

All that said, I wondered what were the thoughts on having a Dukes DVD Club (similar to a book club) where every week we watch the same episode and set aside a meeting time to talk about it.... is that a good idea? Bad? Is there interest? None?

Maryanne, Muffin, Brian...what do you think....

It was just a random thought...

Count me in. I love the idea. Maybe you should start an "Episode of the Week" Club. You could post an episode once a week and we could post opinions about it all week and cut off the discussions when the next episode is posted and then start again.

Woops, I just reread your post. I guess you were talking about getting in the chat room....if that doesn't work because it's too hard to get everybody together, we could just post thoughts on a thread

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest SleepysRose

That's not a bad idea at all Daisy Mae Duke. I'm in on it. Only problem is I only have season 1 and 5 right now. So until I can get seasons 2,3,4,6,and 7 I wouldn't be able to watch those episodes.

• 3 months later...