One More Night

Tonight On The Dukes : Luke is out on date then tragedy happens .

It was a nice peaceful summer evening in Hazzard Luke , Mary Jane were down

by the lake going skinny dipping , making love unaware that trouble was coming,

Later on that night Luke , Maryjane was making their way back to the car to drive maryjane home about 30 minutes later they arrived at her house.

Luke helped MaryJane out of the car then she said " Luke I had a nice time tonight with you ", then Luke said " I did too darlin' your really pretty .

Luke too busy kissing MaryJane to notice a speeding car coming down the road until it was too late then it hit him and he went flying landed hard on the pavement and was knocked out cold he had two big bruises on his forehead,

Mary Jane turned Luke over onto his back he was also bleeding some too",

so she tired to wake Luke up but wasn't having much luck so decided to call over to the dukefarm Bo was first to pick up the CB he said " Duke farm you got Bo Duke who's calling ?", Mary Jane replied " Bo it's me Mary Jane you gotta call an ambulance for Luke he was hit by a car and you gotta hurry PLEASE !!.

Bo repiled " HOLY SMOKES listen Mary Jane you stay calm I'll try to get an ambulance out their soon ", then Mary Jane hung up the CB she made her back to over Luke who was still unconicous but luckily he still had a pulse.

Meanwhile over at the Duke Farm Bo was calling over at Tri-County hosp.

to tell them they need to get an Ambulance over by potter's road ",

then once he was finished with that he relayed the bad news to Jesse , Daisy

Daisy burried her head into Uncle Jesse's chest he told her to will be okay.

Cue Julie

Tonight On The Dukes : Luke is out on date then tragedy happens .

It was a nice peaceful summer evening in Hazzard Luke , Mary Jane were down

by the lake going skinny dipping , making love unaware that trouble was coming,

Later on that night Luke , Maryjane was making their way back to the car to drive maryjane home about 30 minutes later they arrived at her house.

Luke helped MaryJane out of the car then she said " Luke I had a nice time tonight with you ", then Luke said " I did too darlin' your really pretty .

Luke too busy kissing MaryJane to notice a speeding car coming down the road until it was too late then it hit him and he went flying landed hard on the pavement and was knocked out cold he had two big bruises on his forehead,

Mary Jane turned Luke over onto his back he was also bleeding some too",

so she tired to wake Luke up but wasn't having much luck so decided to call over to the dukefarm Bo was first to pick up the CB he said " Duke farm you got Bo Duke who's calling ?", Mary Jane replied " Bo it's me Mary Jane you gotta call an ambulance for Luke he was hit by a car and you gotta hurry PLEASE !!.

Bo repiled " HOLY SMOKES listen Mary Jane you stay calm I'll try to get an ambulance out their soon ", then Mary Jane hung up the CB she made her back to over Luke who was still unconicous but luckily he still had a pulse.

Meanwhile over at the Duke Farm Bo was calling over at Tri-County hosp.

to tell them they need to get an Ambulance over by potter's road ",

then once he was finished with that he relayed the bad news to Jesse , Daisy

Daisy burried her head into Uncle Jesse's chest he told her to will be okay.

Cue Julie

Daisy looked at her uncle and cousin "why did this havcee to happen to Luke?!"she was in tears

Meanwhile over at the accident scene the EMT's were checking Luke over",

one of them checked out his reflex's they were slow ", then Mary Jane asked

one of them if he was okay ?", one of them said " well miss it looks like he has

a head injury , possible broken ribs , broken arm will know more at the hosp.

A couple minutes later they began to load Luke onto the gurney then put him into the back of the amublance made their way to Tri -County Hospital",

Mary Jane asked if she could ride with him they said " that will be fine ",

so she hopped on in but all of sudden Luke started going into Convulison's

one of the EMT's turned around and jumped over the seat and got one of the needles out of the plastic cases which was filled with a sadative drug,

about 15 minutes later they arrived at the hospital Luke was still flooping ",

it wasn't until one of them put an oxygen mask over him did he finally sleep.

Luke was rushed back into the ER a doctor named pepper halliwell was given

Luke's case one of the emt's told her that he had some seziures on the way",

then she told on the nurses " I want a CT Scan runned on him ", " okay.

Then once that was over the doctor made her way out to the waiting room

to tell the Dukes about Luke's condition Uncle Jesse was the first to notice

so then Bo , Daisy followed him over to the doctor then she said " Y'all must

be the family of Luke Duke ", then she said " well your nephew is unconcious,

he has some broken ribs , unfortunetely he suffered a seziure which we don't

know why but we are running a CT scan on him to find out why.

Jesse spoke in a worried voice;

"You do what you gotta do, when can we see Luke?"

The doc told him it would be awhile before anyone could see him, but Bo was so uptight he had to do something, so he went back to Mary jane's house who was sitting outside crying her eyes out.

As Bo jumped out of the General Lee, Mary Jane came running and cussing at Bo;

"how come no one came to get me, I been sitting here for 2 hours now not knowing anything about the man I love," She looked at him Cross way and continued,...."Oh Bo, I am sorry, I know you must be worried as well."

Jesse spoke in a worried voice;

"You do what you gotta do, when can we see Luke?"

The doc told him it would be awhile before anyone could see him, but Bo was so uptight he had to do something, so he went back to Mary jane's house who was sitting outside crying her eyes out.

As Bo jumped out of the General Lee, Mary Jane came running and cussing at Bo;

"how come no one came to get me, I been sitting here for 2 hours now not knowing anything about the man I love," She looked at him Cross way and continued,...."Oh Bo, I am sorry, I know you must be worried as well."

Bo said "its okay MaryJane"

meanwhile Daisy wasnt doing much better than MaryJane and she was out side Lukes room looking through the window

Daisy says "Luke Duke, dont you leave me, you pull through, for Bo and Uncle Jesse and MaryJane too"

Bo said "its okay MaryJane"

meanwhile Daisy wasnt doing much better than MaryJane and she was out side Lukes room looking through the window

Daisy says "Luke Duke, dont you leave me, you pull through, for Bo and Uncle Jesse and MaryJane too"

Julie had walked in and Says "Daisy, he has to pull through he was going to teach me how to drive."

Cue Anybody

Meanwhile the doctor's had the results from the CT scan and sadly the cause of

Luke's seizure was a brain aneurysm now the doctor has to tell the duke family.

Jesse was waiting for Daisy to return and they were trying not to worry,

the doctor arrived shortly after Daisy came back the dukes could tell it was bad.

Doctor Pepper said " we just got the results back from the CT scan sadly

Luke's seizures were caused by brain aneurysm which means one of his blood vessels swelled and popped open now it's slowly bleeding in his brain.

then Uncle Jesse said " well can you fix it ?", the doctor said yes I can",

basically I will have to drill a hole into a skull and place a tube into his brain.

" just do whatever you can to save Luke because i don't wanna lose him".

The doctor replied " I'll do whatever i can but sadly Luke is still in a coma I think

when he fell on the pavement that's probably what popped the blood vessel",

then caused him to have a seizure but will try to fix him we won't let him die.

Cue Duke fan or DaisyDukeexenosstrait

Meanwhile the doctor's had the results from the CT scan and sadly the cause of

Luke's seizure was a brain aneurysm now the doctor has to tell the duke family.

Jesse was waiting for Daisy to return and they were trying not to worry,

the doctor arrived shortly after Daisy came back the dukes could tell it was bad.

Doctor Pepper said " we just got the results back from the CT scan sadly

Luke's seizures were caused by brain aneurysm which means one of his blood vessels swelled and popped open now it's slowly bleeding in his brain.

then Uncle Jesse said " well can you fix it ?", the doctor said yes I can",

basically I will have to drill a hole into a skull and place a tube into his brain.

" just do whatever you can to save Luke because i don't wanna lose him".

The doctor replied " I'll do whatever i can but sadly Luke is still in a coma I think

when he fell on the pavement that's probably what popped the blood vessel",

then caused him to have a seizure but will try to fix him we won't let him die.

Cue Duke fan or DaisyDukeexenosstrait

Daisy heard the doctor and was shocked

Bo was still over at Mary Jane's house telling her goodbye then got in the car".

Meanwhile over at the hospital Daisy decided to call about Luke's bad news,

so she said " Bo Peep to Lost Sheep , Bo Peep to Lost Sheep ", then Bo picked

up and said " you got Lost Sheep Bo peep what's the problem ?" Daisy then began to tell Bo about Luke's aneurysm and that he will have to have surgery".

Then Bo started to get tears in his eyes and tried to to be brave oh my lord",

that's horrible news Daisy I just hope Luke makes it I don't wanna lose him.

" have you seen Luke yet ?", Daisy said " No Bo we ain't seen him yet the doctor

said that it will be awhile before we can see him he's still out cold unfortunetly.

Then Bo told Daisy that he was on his way to the hospital try not to worry.

Little did the Dukes know that the person who hit Luke was pulling into town

and going into Boss Hogg's office and the person told Boss " job was done".

Then Boss said " good that's makes me a happy person you did good ".

Carl then gave boss a wicked grin and said " so how about paying me the money

that you owe me for doing it JD ", then Boss said " Now Wait Just A Minute "!!

the job ain't done yet that hit and run was just to keep the dukes busy.

Cue DaisyDukeexenostrait or Duke Fan

Bo was still over at Mary Jane's house telling her goodbye then got in the car".

Meanwhile over at the hospital Daisy decided to call about Luke's bad news,

so she said " Bo Peep to Lost Sheep , Bo Peep to Lost Sheep ", then Bo picked

up and said " you got Lost Sheep Bo peep what's the problem ?" Daisy then began to tell Bo about Luke's aneurysm and that he will have to have surgery".

Then Bo started to get tears in his eyes and tried to to be brave oh my lord",

that's horrible news Daisy I just hope Luke makes it I don't wanna lose him.

" have you seen Luke yet ?", Daisy said " No Bo we ain't seen him yet the doctor

said that it will be awhile before we can see him he's still out cold unfortunetly.

Then Bo told Daisy that he was on his way to the hospital try not to worry.

Little did the Dukes know that the person who hit Luke was pulling into town

and going into Boss Hogg's office and the person told Boss " job was done".

Then Boss said " good that's makes me a happy person you did good ".

Carl then gave boss a wicked grin and said " so how about paying me the money

that you owe me for doing it JD ", then Boss said " Now Wait Just A Minute "!!

the job ain't done yet that hit and run was just to keep the dukes busy.

Cue DaisyDukeexenostrait or Duke Fan

Jake and Gabrieal Malone Says "Well you got what you paid for but if any of there family starts get nosy about what's going on we'll just keep them with us okay Hogg."

Julie had wandered off and she went for a drive she was outside Boss's office at the Boars Nest right now because she wanted to tell what happened to Luke and she heard the wrong thing. She was still there and the Malones come out and Jake looks and Says "That girl heard everything Boss, we got somebody that knows about your plan right now we can't let her get away right now."

Julie went and ran to the door and it seems that Gabrieal had caught up to her just before she could get in her car. She looks and Says "You hit my cousin's car and he's in the hospital right now how could you and let me go right now."

Jake walks up and Says "Listen little girl, you are coming with us because you know way too much right now."

Gabrieal Says "OPEN UP THE VAN DOOR RIGHT NOW AND SILENCE THIS GIRL RIGHT NOW, WE CAN HAVE HER TELLING WHAT SHE KNOWS TO HER FAMILY NOW."

Cue Anybody

Meanwhile over at the hospital Luke was still in a coma it's going on two weeks,

Bo had just arrived at the hospital and had spotted Uncle Jesse , daisy.

So he walked over and said " I heard about Luke having a brain aneurysm".

Jesse said " That's what the doctor told us he's gonna need surgery too",

the doctor's gonna have to drill a hole in his skull to drain the blood out.

Bo was shocked still about the news and he wished it was all a dream ",

then Bo asked " can i see Luke uncle Jesse ?", Jesse said " well the doctor said

it'll be awhile before we can see him since he's still in the ER not in a room.

So while the Dukes waited to see Luke his doctor was performing some tests

on him and she said " well Luke are we awake yet ", she lifted up one of his eyelids and shined the penlight in it and said " i don't think so" , she checked

Luke's breathing level on the resperator she said " it looks a little better.

Then she got out his chart wrote breathing is a little better ", still in coma",

then she figured she go out to the waiting room to tell the dukes the news

so she made her way out to the waiting room and Jesse said " doctor's here",

she said " well sadly Luke is still in the coma but his breathing is a little better,

then Bo said " well that's great news isn't doc ?", then the doctor sighed.

" Well their's a chance that Luke may never wake up could be a vegetable",

then he could wake up and have brain damage and memory loss. then Jesse

sighed and said " well why won't Luke wake up doc ?", " well in my medical opinion the coma is a result from the fall on the pavement , seizure only made

him fall into a deeper coma so the chances of him waking up are slim to none.

Cue Duke Fan or DaisyDukeexenosstrait

Meanwhile over at the hospital Luke was still in a coma it's going on two weeks,

Bo had just arrived at the hospital and had spotted Uncle Jesse , daisy.

So he walked over and said " I heard about Luke having a brain aneurysm".

Jesse said " That's what the doctor told us he's gonna need surgery too",

the doctor's gonna have to drill a hole in his skull to drain the blood out.

Bo was shocked still about the news and he wished it was all a dream ",

then Bo asked " can i see Luke uncle Jesse ?", Jesse said " well the doctor said

it'll be awhile before we can see him since he's still in the ER not in a room.

So while the Dukes waited to see Luke his doctor was performing some tests

on him and she said " well Luke are we awake yet ", she lifted up one of his eyelids and shined the penlight in it and said " i don't think so" , she checked

Luke's breathing level on the resperator she said " it looks a little better.

Then she got out his chart wrote breathing is a little better ", still in coma",

then she figured she go out to the waiting room to tell the dukes the news

so she made her way out to the waiting room and Jesse said " doctor's here",

she said " well sadly Luke is still in the coma but his breathing is a little better,

then Bo said " well that's great news isn't doc ?", then the doctor sighed.

" Well their's a chance that Luke may never wake up could be a vegetable",

then he could wake up and have brain damage and memory loss. then Jesse

sighed and said " well why won't Luke wake up doc ?", " well in my medical opinion the coma is a result from the fall on the pavement , seizure only made

him fall into a deeper coma so the chances of him waking up are slim to none.

Cue Duke Fan or DaisyDukeexenosstrait

Daisy said "Uncle Jesse im going home, Cooter just brought my jeep over from the shop see ya at home"

little did they know that things were about to get worse

the guys that hit Luke just left Boss's office and were heading down the same narrow bridge as Daisy

Jake and Gabrieal Malone Says "Well you got what you paid for but if any of there family starts get nosy about what's going on we'll just keep them with us okay Hogg."

Julie had wandered off and she went for a drive she was outside Boss's office at the Boars Nest right now because she wanted to tell what happened to Luke and she heard the wrong thing. She was still there and the Malones come out and Jake looks and Says "That girl heard everything Boss, we got somebody that knows about your plan right now we can't let her get away right now."

Julie went and ran to the door and it seems that Gabrieal had caught up to her just before she could get in her car. She looks and Says "You hit my cousin's car and he's in the hospital right now how could you and let me go right now."

Jake walks up and Says "Listen little girl, you are coming with us because you know way too much right now."

Gabrieal Says "OPEN UP THE VAN DOOR RIGHT NOW AND SILENCE THIS GIRL RIGHT NOW, WE CAN HAVE HER TELLING WHAT SHE KNOWS TO HER FAMILY NOW."

Cue Anybody

Three Hours Later Julie woke up and couldn't see nothing now, and couldn't move her hands and or her feet but she remember running away from the Malones and that one had caught her they must've given her something to fall asleep now. She had pretended to be asleep and they walked and Jake walks up and pulls off her blindfold and Says "Okay Princess you can quiet pretend you awake now your at our hideout and your not leaving until we say and don't worry we want to talk to you first and then we'll get a gag so you don't annony okay kid."

Julie Says "I ain't talking to nobody and let me go, this ain't even fair their going to notice my Trans Am abandon at the Boars Nest and their waiting for me at the Hospital Luke it there thanks to one of you now."

Jake Says "That's it we tried to reason with but were just going to use the gag now and Gabrieal toss it over it right now we can't talk with Blondie here."

Gabrieal tossed it over and Jake had it on even before Julie could say anything else she looked as Jake picked her up and took her another room and locked the door and left her all by herself now. Julie was sobbing because she knew that she couldn't yell for help right now and she didn't even know where she was right now.

Cue Anybody

Three Hours Later Julie woke up and couldn't see nothing now, and couldn't move her hands and or her feet but she remember running away from the Malones and that one had caught her they must've given her something to fall asleep now. She had pretended to be asleep and they walked and Jake walks up and pulls off her blindfold and Says "Okay Princess you can quiet pretend you awake now your at our hideout and your not leaving until we say and don't worry we want to talk to you first and then we'll get a gag so you don't annony okay kid."

Julie Says "I ain't talking to nobody and let me go, this ain't even fair their going to notice my Trans Am abandon at the Boars Nest and their waiting for me at the Hospital Luke it there thanks to one of you now."

Jake Says "That's it we tried to reason with but were just going to use the gag now and Gabrieal toss it over it right now we can't talk with Blondie here."

Gabrieal tossed it over and Jake had it on even before Julie could say anything else she looked as Jake picked her up and took her another room and locked the door and left her all by herself now. Julie was sobbing because she knew that she couldn't yell for help right now and she didn't even know where she was right now.

Cue Anybody

just as Daisy was driving home lightining flashed in the sky and it started thundering and then it started pouring rain and just then the jeep engine died, Cooter had forgot about her engine needed fixing and fixed everything else and even as she tried to start it she couldnt but just as she was about to walk home she heard a cop siren behind her

just as Daisy was driving home lightining flashed in the sky and it started thundering and then it started pouring rain and just then the jeep engine died, Cooter had forgot about her engine needed fixing and fixed everything else and even as she tried to start it she couldnt but just as she was about to walk home she heard a cop siren behind her

Jake and Gabrieal look and Jake Says "Oh it's that Daisy Duke, she looks like she needs ride right now I think we can help her out now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.