Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Julie looked and seen her husband and come in and Says "Honey who's watching our kids and your back from the trip as well I missed you so much can't wait to get back home as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Trevor was at the garage working on something he didn't really want to work on but he was working on it anyway because it was something to work on and he didn't want to think too much of what Matt really thought of him right now because who cared what Matt really thought of him right now anyway. It just got him riled up right now they was cousins right now but yet he didn't right now like him right now as well right now.

Matt was taking care of his race things and this was fun but not as fun as it probably could have really been right now and mayve he shouldn't said all those thing he did to Trevor but he said them anyway right now they was family. But he needed to get out of Hazzard right now him and Ashley keeping leaving and going back and leaving and going back and leaving and going back and leaving for some strange reason probably a good reason but a strange reason sure he stranded Cooter when he left which wasn't very nice but this was a chance of lifetime for him and a better future for his family as well.

Trevor was at the garage working on something he didn't really want to work on but he was working on it anyway because it was something to work on and he didn't want to think too much of what Matt really thought of him right now because who cared what Matt really thought of him right now anyway. It just got him riled up right now they was cousins right now but yet he didn't right now like him right now as well right now.

Matt was taking care of his race things and this was fun but not as fun as it probably could have really been right now and mayve he shouldn't said all those thing he did to Trevor but he said them anyway right now they was family. But he needed to get out of Hazzard right now him and Ashley keeping leaving and going back and leaving and going back and leaving and going back and leaving for some strange reason probably a good reason but a strange reason sure he stranded Cooter when he left which wasn't very nice but this was a chance of lifetime for him and a better future for his family as well.

Daisy was being kept under a close eye and so was her new baby girl.

Daisy was being kept under a close eye and so was her new baby girl.

Micheal walked in and seen Daisy after he went to talk with Julie and Ashley and Says "Congrulations and I hope you feel better now Daisy, what a bummer after here Matt and my father-in-law."

Micheal walked in and seen Daisy after he went to talk with Julie and Ashley and Says "Congrulations and I hope you feel better now Daisy, what a bummer after here Matt and my father-in-law."

Daisy said "Yeah it is.....I wanna believe I'll make it but..it sprung up on me too soon"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.