Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Enos nodds and goes out of the room and to Julie and Ashleys room "I have some bad news and some good news.."

Julie looks and Says "Just tell us Enos, were big girls we can handle it right now as well you've seen what I've been through in my life now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Enos sighes "Daisy had our baby girl..but shes got the H1N1...she could die"

Julie Says "Congrulations and they won't let she's young and keep up the spirit it's all you can do Enos and listen she was looking sicker the more she came around as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Congrulations and they won't let she's young and keep up the spirit it's all you can do Enos and listen she was looking sicker the more she came around as well."

Enos sighed "She wouldn't admit it..and she wouldn't admit that she had been in labor since last night...I could tell she was"

Enos sighed "She wouldn't admit it..and she wouldn't admit that she had been in labor since last night...I could tell she was"

Julie Says "I thought something was bothering her Enos, oh my this is awful but look they'll both make I just know they will now."

Enos sighed and thought for a minute "Macy Katelynn Strate...Macy Kate for short"

Julie Says "Ask Daisy about and see what she think is she awake right now Enos, and that's a very pretty name as well. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with Angel and I thought my life was over you had encouraging words for me now."

Julie Says "Ask Daisy about and see what she think is she awake right now Enos, and that's a very pretty name as well. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with Angel and I thought my life was over you had encouraging words for me now."

Enos said "I'm not sure that she's awake...and yeah...I remember what I said"

Julie Says "Can you repeat one more time I think I have forgotten over the years now as well."

Enos was usually quiet but cared about Daisy and her family and that included Julie and when he heard Julie was going to have Angel he told Julie "Julie you'll be great mom, you really will...even though the dad may not be around you have people here to help you out."

Enos was usually quiet but cared about Daisy and her family and that included Julie and when he heard Julie was going to have Angel he told Julie "Julie you'll be great mom, you really will...even though the dad may not be around you have people here to help you out."

Julie Says "How can you be sure right now I snuck off to the Boars Nest without anybody knowing it Enos, it's all my fault now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.