Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Ashley looked and Says "You told me that you that my contraction with my twins were two far gone and also once the waterbreaks that your baby is coming as well. Aunt Daisy what if your waterbreaks with this baby you'll have to this baby how insistance are they that you have this baby girl early as well. I know you don't want an early baby again after your twins but it might have to come that as well Aunt Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy sighed "I know..." she started having contractions just then and tried to hide them.

Daisy sighed "I know..." she started having contractions just then and tried to hide them.

Ashley hit her Nurses button she's had twins she knew what was going on right now, the Nurse came rushing in and then her waterbroke and she got rushed to have her baby. Ashley preyed that her cousin would be okay and that the baby would leave she hoped that her Aunt Daisy wouldn't be too mad about what was going on as well. Her next baby had better be on time or late for that matter but her early babies was Jack's fault and she'll never forgive him for is as well and she didn't know where he was but she hoped she never ran across him again.

Meanwhile Angel had her Uncle Cosmos helping her and he was wandering why Micheal was at work when he was needed and she explained that Mike was somewhere else and he couldn't take on two cases right now as well. He still didn't get but she was glad somebody was around taking care of her three siblings and her son was hard on her right now as well.

Ashley hit her Nurses button she's had twins she knew what was going on right now, the Nurse came rushing in and then her waterbroke and she got rushed to have her baby. Ashley preyed that her cousin would be okay and that the baby would leave she hoped that her Aunt Daisy wouldn't be too mad about what was going on as well. Her next baby had better be on time or late for that matter but her early babies was Jack's fault and she'll never forgive him for is as well and she didn't know where he was but she hoped she never ran across him again.

Meanwhile Angel had her Uncle Cosmos helping her and he was wandering why Micheal was at work when he was needed and she explained that Mike was somewhere else and he couldn't take on two cases right now as well. He still didn't get but she was glad somebody was around taking care of her three siblings and her son was hard on her right now as well.

The nurses were having a difficult time because Daisy refused to let the baby come and she kept saying she wouldn't until Enos walked through the door.

The nurses were having a difficult time because Daisy refused to let the baby come and she kept saying she wouldn't until Enos walked through the door.

Enos came through he was letting Cletus take over for the night and he rushed over to see his wife, he was upset that there was another early but he was more concerned than mad but they had all the little clothing left over yet and he sure wished one would be later for him and Daisy now as well.

Ashley looked as her Aunt woke up and she Says "Where's Daisy at Ashley?"

Ashley Says "Early labor she's worried apparently the docters have been warning her about this all week Aunt Julie, I sure hope her and baby live she's having a girl again now as well."

Enos came through he was letting Cletus take over for the night and he rushed over to see his wife, he was upset that there was another early but he was more concerned than mad but they had all the little clothing left over yet and he sure wished one would be later for him and Daisy now as well.

Ashley looked as her Aunt woke up and she Says "Where's Daisy at Ashley?"

Ashley Says "Early labor she's worried apparently the docters have been warning her about this all week Aunt Julie, I sure hope her and baby live she's having a girl again now as well."

Daisy sighed "Enos...I can't do this again!"

Ashley said "I hope she lives too..."

Daisy sighed "Enos...I can't do this again!"

Ashley said "I hope she lives too..."

Enos Says "Yes you can what brought on the early labor this time sweetheart and just squeeze my hand it will be okay."

Meanwhile, Julie Says "Ashley don't think she's live she just has to now she's the strong one she's alway there for everybody else now."

Cue Anybody

Enos Says "Yes you can what brought on the early labor this time sweetheart and just squeeze my hand it will be okay."

Meanwhile, Julie Says "Ashley don't think she's live she just has to now she's the strong one she's alway there for everybody else now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "Stress...but Enos..I can't..it'll kill me!"

Ashley said "I don't want to but she seems so weak"

Daisy said "Stress...but Enos..I can't..it'll kill me!"

Ashley said "I don't want to but she seems so weak"

Julie Says "Hope her and the baby makes and she basically been taking care of everybody for over three weeks think about that now. She checks in on your kids, my kids see's how were doing and your Grandfather and your husband and than she almost Clay and Cassidy and first Angel and Salena was so sick she going to need a vacation after this now Ashley."

Julie Says "Hope her and the baby makes and she basically been taking care of everybody for over three weeks think about that now. She checks in on your kids, my kids see's how were doing and your Grandfather and your husband and than she almost Clay and Cassidy and first Angel and Salena was so sick she going to need a vacation after this now Ashley."

Ashley said "But you know Aunt Daisy...if you suggested one she'd turn it down flat"

Ashley said "But you know Aunt Daisy...if you suggested one she'd turn it down flat"

Julie Says "I know that but just think she been taking care of everything right now it seems that way to me right now Ashley don't you see it right now as well."

Ashley said "If we could convince her"

There is was a cry in the delivery room and the docter Says "It's girl but clean her up and let her parents see her and get her to NICU stat and I'm sorry to say this but her mother has H1N1 has been had it for a while when they took her temperature before she had the baby it was in the critcal stage Mr. Strait."

There is was a cry in the delivery room and the docter Says "It's girl but clean her up and let her parents see her and get her to NICU stat and I'm sorry to say this but her mother has H1N1 has been had it for a while when they took her temperature before she had the baby it was in the critcal stage Mr. Strait."

Enos said "M-My wife will be okay right!?" nearly in tears

Enos said "M-My wife will be okay right!?" nearly in tears

The Docter Says "Yes sir, she'll see her baby but she needs treatment herself for Swine Flu and please understand something we won't let her pass on you now. I won't let no patient of mine die from that willing now I will fight it every step of the way now."

The Docter Says "Yes sir, she'll see her baby but she needs treatment herself for Swine Flu and please understand something we won't let her pass on you now. I won't let no patient of mine die from that willing now I will fight it every step of the way now."

Enos said "Just...make sure she doesn't...I can't do it without her..." Enos just wanted to sink to his knees.

Enos said "Just...make sure she doesn't...I can't do it without her..." Enos just wanted to sink to his knees.

The Docter Says "I'm married myself we lost a woman to this today, and we won't lose another one allright and I won't let it happen as well."

The Docter Says "I'm married myself we lost a woman to this today, and we won't lose another one allright and I won't let it happen as well."

Enos nodds and when the nurse leaves, him self for some reason made his way to Rosco and Matts room and sat down in the chair and just cryed.

Enos nodds and when the nurse leaves, him self for some reason made his way to Rosco and Matts room and sat down in the chair and just cryed.

Matt looks and Says "What's wrong Uncle Eno you don't cry that often something has you upset right it has to do with Aunt Daisy right?"

Matt looks and Says "What's wrong Uncle Eno you don't cry that often something has you upset right it has to do with Aunt Daisy right?"

Enos sighed and tried to collect him self "Daisy just had our little girl..4 months early..and Daisy had the H1N1 flu and she could die"

Enos sighed and tried to collect him self "Daisy just had our little girl..4 months early..and Daisy had the H1N1 flu and she could die"

Matt Says "She's strong Uncle Enos we need some prayers" and Rosco looked up and says "I have a another granddaughter and Daisy has it as well she was joking with Bo about passing stuff around like a newspaper I hope I don't lose her she's stubborn like her mother no matter what she's was always helping somebody else Enos."

Matt Says "She's strong Uncle Enos we need some prayers" and Rosco looked up and says "I have a another granddaughter and Daisy has it as well she was joking with Bo about passing stuff around like a newspaper I hope I don't lose her she's stubborn like her mother no matter what she's was always helping somebody else Enos."

Enos sighed "What if this is something she can't beat Sheriff?"

Enos sighed "What if this is something she can't beat Sheriff?"

Rosco Says "No way she will make she's stronger trust me Enos, she got me to attention when I didn't want to go she was there when you couldn't work when Julie had her surgery so many ways she has always been there for us we can't lose her now."

Rosco Says "No way she will make she's stronger trust me Enos, she got me to attention when I didn't want to go she was there when you couldn't work when Julie had her surgery so many ways she has always been there for us we can't lose her now."

Enos said "I hope ya'll are right..I can't raise our kids without Daisy..shes the glue that binds me together..."

Enos said "I hope ya'll are right..I can't raise our kids without Daisy..shes the glue that binds me together..."

Rosco Says "She's the baby but yet she's so much like the oldest now Enos, we all can't do without her and Lizzy now."

Matt Says "Amen."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.