Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy sighed

Julie watches Cassidy and Angel just sleep and wanders when they won't be sleeping all day as well. She sees her brother come in and Says "Pre-Cautions but there both too still they should agruing with each over nothing right now Bo and you know that as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie watches Cassidy and Angel just sleep and wanders when they won't be sleeping all day as well. She sees her brother come in and Says "Pre-Cautions but there both too still they should agruing with each over nothing right now Bo and you know that as well."

Bo looks and Says "I know what you mean they kind of remind me of Luke and I when we was younger always together Julie and well there still together as well." A Docter walks in and Says "With Angel just having a baby and Cassidy having surgery neither one can survive another seizure that's why we have such a strong medicine for both of them as well and plus with Cassidy having a miscarriage about six months that doesn't help I know there too quiet as well."

Bo looks and Says "I know what you mean they kind of remind me of Luke and I when we was younger always together Julie and well there still together as well." A Docter walks in and Says "With Angel just having a baby and Cassidy having surgery neither one can survive another seizure that's why we have such a strong medicine for both of them as well and plus with Cassidy having a miscarriage about six months that doesn't help I know there too quiet as well."

Daisy said "They'll be fine" when she comes in"

Daisy said "I dont wanna put everything on Enos...but i cant leave Clay"

Julie Says "Their keeping them on that medicine for a couple of weeks and well their asleep and they'll call me if anything changes and besides Micheal has a meeting at work tonight as well Daisy."

Julie Says "Their keeping them on that medicine for a couple of weeks and well their asleep and they'll call me if anything changes and besides Micheal has a meeting at work tonight as well Daisy."

Daisy said "I guess i'll call Enos.though hes probably begging for me to come home"

Daisy said "I guess i'll call Enos.though hes probably begging for me to come home"

Julie kiss Angel on the cheek and Says "You stay strong Angelena Brianna now I'll be back tomorrow now. I know I named you Angel for some reason now."

Julie kiss Angel on the cheek and Says "You stay strong Angelena Brianna now I'll be back tomorrow now. I know I named you Angel for some reason now."

Angel just sleeps and when Julie leaves before going to stay with Clay, Daisy goes to check on Angelica and Sam and she enters the room "Hey"

Daisy sits down and bites her lip "He's fine...But they say that he may be at high risk of slipping into a Diabetic Coma but don't start freaking out yet"

Sam Says "It won't happened Mom, I have a feeling now as well. How is Salena, Cassidy and Angel doing as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.