Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Matt said "im not takin your money, now take this back"

Julie Says "Man aren't you stubborn Matt, how are you going to pay them now as well." Julie excepts it back and later tears it up as well and just looks and realize he doesn't want handouts right now and looks and Says "I heard that your good with cars now maybe Cooter could use a extra mechanic and attended or even tow truck driver as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Man aren't you stubborn Matt, how are you going to pay them now as well." Julie excepts it back and later tears it up as well and just looks and realize he doesn't want handouts right now and looks and Says "I heard that your good with cars now maybe Cooter could use a extra mechanic and attended or even tow truck driver as well."

Matt said "well aint Clay his mechanic? i maybe could fill in for Clay until he gets better"

Matt said "well aint Clay his mechanic? i maybe could fill in for Clay until he gets better"

Julie Says "Well Clay is a little too sick too work for him just go and talk to him well weather you know it or not, you got one Tropicana trait now and that is the stubborness right now as well and you sure are that as well Matt."

Ashley Says "Honey let's just take a cash advance on my Mastercard and worry how I am going to pay the bill the later I have a generous limit now as well. Aunt Julie, Angel won't even touch her trust right now with everything going she won't even think about as well."

Julie Says "Well Clay is a little too sick too work for him just go and talk to him well weather you know it or not, you got one Tropicana trait now and that is the stubborness right now as well and you sure are that as well Matt."

Ashley Says "Honey let's just take a cash advance on my Mastercard and worry how I am going to pay the bill the later I have a generous limit now as well. Aunt Julie, Angel won't even touch her trust right now with everything going she won't even think about as well."

Matt sighes

Matt sighes

Ashley Says "You know you end someplace you don't want to be I'm going to do it anyways now honey and not even ask your right now as well."

Julie looks and Says "Matt think about the Cash Advance wouldn't hurt that much isn't better than the other way now."

Ashley Says "Honey at least think about the Cash Advance now and listen when you talk to Cooter just say what you want but please tell him softly that we are married now I haven't quite told Uncle Cooter yet or Aunt Lizzy yet."

Amanda had went back to the station was telling Rosco about she discovered that Ashley's husband is actually her half-brother and how stubborn he is as well.

Ashley Says "You know you end someplace you don't want to be I'm going to do it anyways now honey and not even ask your right now as well."

Julie looks and Says "Matt think about the Cash Advance wouldn't hurt that much isn't better than the other way now."

Ashley Says "Honey at least think about the Cash Advance now and listen when you talk to Cooter just say what you want but please tell him softly that we are married now I haven't quite told Uncle Cooter yet or Aunt Lizzy yet."

Amanda had went back to the station was telling Rosco about she discovered that Ashley's husband is actually her half-brother and how stubborn he is as well.

Matt said "no!"

Matt said "no!"

Ashley Says "But honey be reasonable and think about it at least I need you to help me out you know tag teaming with twins works better than just me and be stubborn around here and you'll see what happens as well."

Matt said "whatever lets go home please"

Ashley Says "Okay we'll go home then Matt, Aunt Julie is right your stubborn at least talk to Cooter tomorrow then and see if you can fill in for a sick Clay then for me at least now." Ashley thought about the slight of hand she did with her Aunt Julie and how she was going to keep the new check she wrote out after he wasn't paying attention and keep the money around just in case as well and just not say anything now as well. After Ashley and Matt had left she looks at Bo and Says "Bo, I worked out something with Ashley I gave them $500.00 dollars from my account of course and besides I'm not telling my husband anyways I got my trust fund so I'm not worried he still is right now. And well she has the check wrote out in her name just in case they need the money but just don't tell anybody right now allright."

Ashley Says "Okay we'll go home then Matt, Aunt Julie is right your stubborn at least talk to Cooter tomorrow then and see if you can fill in for a sick Clay then for me at least now." Ashley thought about the slight of hand she did with her Aunt Julie and how she was going to keep the new check she wrote out after he wasn't paying attention and keep the money around just in case as well and just not say anything now as well.

just then the nurse rushed in "Clays fever broke!"

Julie saw it and was glad and Says "How come they got to such a strong anti-seizure medicine on my daughter and niece there sleeping all the time Nurse."

Nurse said "extra pre cautions cut some one call Daisy and tell her about Clay please and hes awake if anyone wants to talk to him"

Nurse said "extra pre cautions cut some one call Daisy and tell her about Clay please and hes awake if anyone wants to talk to him"

Julie Says "Why the extra precautions are the girls getting any better right now as well. Yeah I'll do but Bo aren't you a little bit curious right now as well and I go get are sister right now as well Nurse. Can we please talk to their docter then Nurse as well."

Julie Says "Why the extra precautions are the girls getting any better right now as well. Yeah I'll do but Bo aren't you a little bit curious right now as well and I go get are sister right now as well Nurse. Can we please talk to their docter then Nurse as well."

Nurse sid "the girls are fine..but we cant be to careful..no need to get alarmed..but Clay could relapse...and possibly go into a Diabetic Coma or..die"

Nurse sid "the girls are fine..but we cant be to careful..no need to get alarmed..but Clay could relapse...and possibly go into a Diabetic Coma or..die"

Julie Says "But couldn't Angel slip into a diabetic coma she has that and asthma in common with Clay, but one mystery why keeping Cassidy away from sugar and caffenine she's not a diabetic that I know of now."

Julie Says "But couldn't Angel slip into a diabetic coma she has that and asthma in common with Clay, but one mystery why keeping Cassidy away from sugar and caffenine she's not a diabetic that I know of now."

the Nurse said "Julie, Angel is NOT in danger of a Diabetic Coma...Clay highly is"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.