Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Matt sighed "poor guy.. we were gonna play football..he asked me over the phone and now this...dang"

Ashley Says "And we better go see Salena she's next and please God don't let either of us get this our twins need both of us right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Salena laughes "i wouldnt either"

Julie walks in and Says "Hey I heard the two of you snuck off and got married on everybody couldn't wait I guess I know why the two of you got married couldn't stay away from each other I take it now."

Ashley nodded

Matt Says "Hey Aunt Julie how's Angel and Cassidy doing right now?"

Julie Says "There on this new anti-seizure medicine where they take it after they eat and puts them to sleep a little afterwards now."

Matt laughed "man i feel sorry for the girl and Clay really too"

Julie Says "Oh Clay can't have hardly any sugar as well he's a diabetic and it turns out your really my nephew now as well.This is weird my niece married my nephew now my friend would never believe this now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Oh Clay can't have hardly any sugar as well he's a diabetic and it turns out your really my nephew now as well.This is weird my niece married my nephew now my friend would never believe this now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstait or Elly Mae Duke

Matt said "i do find that weird and poor Clay"

Matt said "If Local Police consist of Enos Strate and Rosco P. Coltrane i dont have to worry"

Bo said "maybe the Enos part you gotta worry about though"

Julie Says "Matt did you know about the Cash or Clink policy for when you don't pay your tickets as well they got Cassidy on that last year now as well. You forget about our sister Daisy Strait, Cletus Hogg and your sister now as well."

Julie Says "Matt did you know about the Cash or Clink policy for when you don't pay your tickets as well they got Cassidy on that last year now as well. You forget about our sister Daisy Strait, Cletus Hogg and your sister now as well."

Matt said "thanks for telling me now"

Matt said "thanks for telling me now"

Ashley Says "I wander how much all those tickets of yours add up to now honey? You went me to go and talk to my Grandpa about it and don't worry and I Will leave out who your Dad is out of it okay."

Ashley Says "I wander how much all those tickets of yours add up to now honey? You went me to go and talk to my Grandpa about it and don't worry and I Will leave out who your Dad is out of it okay."

Matt said "just...leave your Grandpa and your Uncle outta this"

Matt said "just...leave your Grandpa and your Uncle outta this"

Ashley Says "Uncle Cooter why would it bother him now or are you talking about my Uncle L.B. he is my Mother's brother now as well and listen Stephanie wants to meet my husband as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.