Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Rosco said "i swear..Enos and Cletus are out on calls ever 5 seconds"

Angel Says "Really well it's not me and Cassidy now were here now Grandpa!"

Cassidy Says "Hey that's not funny Angel, and I miss Trigger as well but poor Clay and we don't know how Salena is doing as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel Says "Really well it's not me and Cassidy now were here now Grandpa!"

Cassidy Says "Hey that's not funny Angel, and I miss Trigger as well but poor Clay and we don't know how Salena is doing as well."

Rosco hugs Daisy "i heard about Clay.. ya'll hes gonna be fine"

Daisy just sighes

Cassidy was asleep in no time after a while and so was Angel as well apparently this always happened after lunch with them as well. Bo walks in and Says "Kind of reminds me of you and Julie with Thunderstorms both of you girls were out like a light must be a storm brewing now as well."

Daisy just sighes

Bo Says "Daisy you know what Cassidy did when she was five years old she had her two-wheeler for two weeks and apparently watched me put on the training wheels and decided she didn't need them anymore and went and rode her bike with them and she had the balance down pat as well. And Angel, she threw a fit when Julie asked me to put hers on and spent two of falling off and getting back before she finally got her balance now it that ain't stubborn I don't know what is now Daisy."

Bo Says "Daisy you know what Cassidy did when she was five years old she had her two-wheeler for two weeks and apparently watched me put on the training wheels and decided she didn't need them anymore and went and rode her bike with them and she had the balance down pat as well. And Angel, she threw a fit when Julie asked me to put hers on and spent two of falling off and getting back before she finally got her balance now it that ain't stubborn I don't know what is now Daisy."

Daisy sighed "yes i know that!"

Bo Says "Hey Daisy and Rosco look at Angel still sleeping on her right side yet that's one habit no docter will break now as well."

Daisy just looks at Bo

Bo Says "Oh she must miss Nathaniel something terrible as well. Oh don't worry Rico kicked me again but you know I think Enos is winning now as well."

Bo Says "Hey Daisy and Rosco look at Angel still sleeping on her right side yet that's one habit no docter will break now as well."

Bo Says "Oh she must miss Nathaniel something terrible as well. Oh don't worry Rico kicked me again but you know I think Enos is winning now as well."

Daisy laughed "just stay away from Rico"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.