Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy and Lizzy go in the room and Daisy said "im sorry Clay....you gotta pull through..im not gonna lose you for another 18 years"

The Nurse Says "It's up to him right now Mrs. Strait and we won't let him die as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel sighed "what if they cant though Cass...what if he really you know..i cant say it"

Cassidy Says "Don't think that way Angel!"

Just then Uncle Jesse comes in and Says "Angel your brother is too stubborn to die now and listen Trigger is doing fine just went see her Cassidy."

Angel said "Clay really isnt as tough as he lets on ya'll!"

Uncle Jesse Says "I know he's just like his Grandfather and your Grandpa has let anything beat him yet Angel and you know that as well. All he needs is you giving him puppy dog eyes on anything how did you get a Diet Pepsi here now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "I know he's just like his Grandfather and your Grandpa has let anything beat him yet Angel and you know that as well. All he needs is you giving him puppy dog eyes on anything how did you get a Diet Pepsi here now as well."

Angel said "dont ask about that...and i know Clay is stubborn but ...still"

Daisy comes in and just sits down and crys and then Rosco comes in "i heard about Clay.. couldnt really understand Daisy over the phone..me and Enos though she was goin nuts"

Angel Says "Hi Grandpa how is everything at the office going as well. That Nurse I swear she keeps stabbing my finger for my readings now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.