Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Luke said "you were asleep"

Salena Says "It seems like that's happening alot Dad!"

The Docter walks in and Says "Mr.Duke and Ms. Duke I not a baby docter so it must be for Salena and your father says you fall asleep no matter where your at lately now as well."

Salena Says "Yes, apparently any chair is comfortable for me now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Salena Says "It seems like that's happening alot Dad!"

The Docter walks in and Says "Mr.Duke and Ms. Duke I not a baby docter so it must be for Salena and your father says you fall asleep no matter where your at lately now as well."

Salena Says "Yes, apparently any chair is comfortable for me now as well."

the doctor said "im not sure whats causin it"

Salena Says "Is this normal now, will have to stay here a couple of nights now because I could fall asleep right here as well Doc."

Doc said "your just exhausted from having twins...your Aunt Daisy was my first case of what your goin through when she had her twins"

Doc said "your just exhausted from having twins...your Aunt Daisy was my first case of what your goin through when she had her twins"

Salena Says "But Doc, when does this go away now as well." Salena fell asleep and slid right out of the chair as well,and the doc got concerned as well and called for a nurse right away as well.

Salena Says "But Doc, when does this go away now as well." Salena fell asleep and slid right out of the chair as well,and the doc got concerned as well and called for a nurse right away as well.

Doc sighes as the nurse comes in "she just might have to stay here"

Doc sighes as the nurse comes in "she just might have to stay here"

Salena looked up and Says "Ouch my head Doc." Salena was asleep again and she woke up in her room later and Luke brought her twins to come and see her as well.

the babys smiled

Salena looked at her babies and Says "Dad I'm glad I was asleep for the Iv now they changed me as well they sure are fast workers now and thank you as well I gues you figured out something was wrong before I even did now as well."

the nurse said "it should go away, your just very exausted from the twins, you should be revigorated and outta here by tommarow:

Salena finished her coffee and went to sleep and Luke took the twins home and found Lizzy there and Says "She's exhausted Lizzy and she slid right out of the chair and hit her head as well but I don't think she mind the company as well."

Luke said "she wont"

Salena was asleep in no time, she didn't have a problem falling asleep she had a hard time staying awake lately now. Cassidy heard from her Uncle Luke that Salena was here and she came down to see her and Says "I guess I'll never understand but if you wake up Salena I'll be here for ya to talk now."

Salena was asleep in no time, she didn't have a problem falling asleep she had a hard time staying awake lately now. Cassidy heard from her Uncle Luke that Salena was here and she came down to see her and Says "I guess I'll never understand but if you wake up Salena I'll be here for ya to talk now."

Luke smiles

Luke smiles

The Nurse looked at Cassidy who rolled her herself down to Salena's room and Says "Come on Ms. Duke, you need to get your rest as well because your just getting over surgery right now as well."

Bo had seen that the Nurse was getting no where this his daughter and he Says "Don't worry I'll make sure she goes back and why is my niece here as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.