Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Luke said "your not pregnant again are you?"

Salena Says "Dad the twins aren't even two weeks old right now and well the Docter says that this feeling should be going away right now but it won't as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Luke found it and called the doctor"

The Next Morning, Salena was woken up by her father and was told she had an appointment at the hospital and he'll help with the boys as well and it wasn't for the boys but for her and that he wanted to make sure that Lizzy didn't think they sticky the boys on her this morning as well. Salena Says "But Dad, I'm too tired to go right now as well."

The Next Morning, Salena was woken up by her father and was told she had an appointment at the hospital and he'll help with the boys as well and it wasn't for the boys but for her and that he wanted to make sure that Lizzy didn't think they sticky the boys on her this morning as well. Salena Says "But Dad, I'm too tired to go right now as well."

Luke said "ill take you"

Luke said "i know"

Before she knew she was there and when they got there she was walking and Nurse comes up to Luke and Says "She's tired I think a wheelchair might help and where's her docter's appointment at I'll push for ya and watch over the babies now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.