Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"I thought...I could handle it. We talked about it before he left to go see Anita's adoptive parents but I can't help it Daisy. If my dad wasn't here right now I'd be in pieces. I don't think I can do this without Luke." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "Luke will come back....if you leave ill leave... Lizzy dont do this" close to breakin down

Daisy said "promise me that you wont leave, please..and yes i know how i felt when you were in Atlanta"

"I kinda feel like that right now. It took me twenty minutes for me to find my keys this morning. I spent ten minutes looking for Mattie's bottle only to remember that I hadn't made one up because he likes to nurse more. I feel like half of me has just up and walked away. It's really like Luke is what holding me together. I know that may sound desperate and like I'm clinging to him but that's honestly how I feel." Lizzy says.

"I kinda feel like that right now. It took me twenty minutes for me to find my keys this morning. I spent ten minutes looking for Mattie's bottle only to remember that I hadn't made one up because he likes to nurse more. I feel like half of me has just up and walked away. It's really like Luke is what holding me together. I know that may sound desperate and like I'm clinging to him but that's honestly how I feel." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "remember how i felt when Enos went to LA...remember the day he went?" "after that is answerd, promise me you wont leave"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.