Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"It is part of the appeal though." Lizzy says coming in with Mattie comfortably resting in her arms.

Cassidy Says "Aunt Lizzy why does Dad want this Rico so much right now and Mattie sure it cute and well he's okay and just a bruise when Rico kicked him but it looked like the horse knocked the wind of out of my Dad as well. Hey I heard that Salena and Uncle Luke took her GTO and somebody taught her how to lift the front of the GTO up as well and that Uncle Luke knows nothing about this as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Cassidy Says "Aunt Lizzy why does Dad want this Rico so much right now and Mattie sure it cute and well he's okay and just a bruise when Rico kicked him but it looked like the horse knocked the wind of out of my Dad as well. Hey I heard that Salena and Uncle Luke took her GTO and somebody taught her how to lift the front of the GTO up as well and that Uncle Luke knows nothing about this as well."

Daisy said "its impossible to lift the front end of your car!"

"I have no idea why your father is trying to tame Rico. As for Salena's car it's called hydraulics. Her father will not find out because it'll cause him to go overprotective." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "oh i didnt know what kind of liftin she was talkin about"

Cassidy Says "I guess somebody is just like her father now, and well does she have a special button on it something that if Uncle Luke was driving it she wouldn't want him finding as well. Rico just gave him one nasty bruise today as well Aunt Lizzy."

Cassidy Says "I guess somebody is just like her father now, and well does she have a special button on it something that if Uncle Luke was driving it she wouldn't want him finding as well. Rico just gave him one nasty bruise today as well Aunt Lizzy."

Daisy said "im sorry i didnt know! and i told Bo to let Enos train Rico!"

Daisy said "yeah i know Cassidy"

That Night Salena's twins were crying and she about to get up and see what they wanted her Grandma looked and Says "Salena I'll take care of them tonight and while you stay here you get some sleep girl."

Salena Says "Thanks Grandma."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.