Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Thanks, the docs checked me out before they released me yesterday and they said...they said I can't have any more kids. Luke's gonna be so crushed. He's always wanted kids and now that Matt is all I'm able to give him...He's gonna be so upset." Lizzy says.

Daisy looked at her best friend "oh Lizzy, im so sorry, listen, if you need help telling him,ill help"

Shannon Says "So Enos how does it feel your father-in-law and Sheriff is one in the same now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "You can always adopt Lizzy when you tell Luke just be strong right now and you have Molly and Salena as well. So is Salena keeping her baby right now, and I sure hope that Cassidy is but she doesn't want her child I sure that Bo would be glad to adopt his grandchild and raise him or her now."

Julie Says "You can always adopt Lizzy when you tell Luke just be strong right now and you have Molly and Salena as well. So is Salena keeping her baby right now, and I sure hope that Cassidy is but she doesn't want her child I sure that Bo would be glad to adopt his grandchild and raise him or her now."

"I just told you I can't have any more kids and you're telling me to adopt? Show some sympathy woman." Lizzy snaps.

Enos said "well, now i gotta be careful, im gonna have the Sheriff checking on Daisy all the time now"

Julie Says "Hey listen remember when at work, he's the Sheriff first and your father-in-law second Enos he still wants me to work with you's now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexEnosstrait

"I just told you I can't have any more kids and you're telling me to adopt? Show some sympathy woman." Lizzy snaps.

Julie Says "Come here Lizzy, I'm sorry really bad on my part I'm just confused right now Angel is pregnant and the docter still thinks she could lose the baby that she's not out of the woods yet."

Julie Says "Hey listen remember when at work, he's the Sheriff first and your father-in-law second Enos he still wants me to work with you's now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexEnosstrait

Daisy said "Lizzy, please calm down, ill help you talk to to Luke about what the doctor told you, for now, everyone needs to calm down"

Daisy said "Lizzy, please calm down, ill help you talk to to Luke about what the doctor told you, for now, everyone needs to calm down"

Julie Says "Somebody needs a Hug," she eyes her brother and see's he got the message that's the why you and Shannon are so much in love now as well. And Bo, how is Cassidy is she really going to okay and listen how do you feel if she says she totally doesn't want the baby and wants no part of him or her now it might happened they say sometimes rape victims but there babies up for adoption now as well."

Luke looks at Lizzy and wanders what she is talking about right now as well.

"You know you don't have to tell him." Cooter says behind her. "He has a right but...Give it a while and then try again. Who knows maybe this is just Gods way of telling you to wait a little while before you have any more." Lizzy shrugs then nods.

Luke walks over "whats wrong?"

Julie looks at Shannon and Says "This little boy here that I am carrying is the end of the line and yes Micheal is happy about it as well. And I'm concerned about Cassidy and Salena right now as well but they need to be kept safe but not caged in thow as well. Just keep everything normal that's what Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke did for me when it happened at first they didn't want me going anywhere by myself but they eased up a bit as well. Is anybody prepared if any of these girls lose their babies right now because your going to have to be gentle and they might have soem anger issues as well about what happened at that party as well."

Julie looks at Shannon and Says "This little boy here that I am carrying is the end of the line and yes Micheal is happy about it as well. And I'm concerned about Cassidy and Salena right now as well but they need to be kept safe but caged in thow as well. Just keep everything normal that's what Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke did for me when it happened at first they didn't want me going anywhere by myself but they eased up a bit as well."

Luke said "Cooter, what are you and Lizzy talking about?"

Cooter sighes

The Docter Says "Do you want me to tell him, but I can't right now and listen were having a sonogram done for your daughter tomorrow as well. And Angel as well, I just thought I let you know and sometimes you can tell what a lady is having as well that early."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.