Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Then maybe you should try helping her out here. Sending her away is just going to make everything worse." Lizzy says.

Shannon Says "Well I guess so but she is going to disappointed that she can't join the Marines it's been her dream ever since she was two and seen her daddy's picture in his uniform Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo says "i know, Lizzy whats up with Daisy"

Shannon Says "She still adjusting to the idea that your her brother and not her cousin right now as well and Bo okay one more time and if we get another girl it's okay that we quit then as well."

Shannon Says "Oh she survived the seizure and the baby is okay as well and well he wants to try one more time for a little boy this time and then quit."

"I think the two of you are insane. Speaking of little boys why don't you go check on ours Luke?" Lizzy says. Luke nods and leaves the room. Then Lizzy turns to Daisy. "Alright spill it. What's wrong?"

"I think the two of you are insane. Speaking of little boys why don't you go check on ours Luke?" Lizzy says. Luke nods and leaves the room. Then Lizzy turns to Daisy. "Alright spill it. What's wrong?"

Shannon Says "Oh come on ever since we lost our boy we've been trying for another doesn't everybody know that by now. And Lizzy, it's like Julie and Micheal there having a boy right now and I want a son eventually as well."

Shannon Says "Oh come on ever since we lost our boy we've been trying for another doesn't everybody know that by now. And Lizzy, it's like Julie and Micheal there having a boy right now and I want a son eventually as well."

"If I had a house full of girls I would not be complaining." Lizzy says shaking her head.

"If I had a house full of girls I would not be complaining." Lizzy says shaking her head.

Shannon looked and Says "Ask Bo in about eighteen years about it because whoo it's going to busy at our house and I just thought of something Lizzy we might get a Grandson now. It's a 50 percent chance you know as well, hey what if Sam, Angel,Cassidy and Salena all have boys now. This family has been dominated by girls for so long I think that your Matt is the first of many boys as well Lizzy."

Daisy sighed "im worrying about Clay, loseing you as my best friend just because i cant hold my self together by my self, and now i have to worry about Clay and Angels grandparents trying to get custody of them, anything else i forgot to add"

"Ok one, Clay is a big boy and he can take care of himself. Two, you'll never lose me, three, Clay and Angel are both over 18 custody becomes null and void after that and four, well that's about it." Lizzy says.

"Ok one, Clay is a big boy and he can take care of himself. Two, you'll never lose me, three, Clay and Angel are both over 18 custody becomes null and void after that and four, well that's about it." Lizzy says.

Shannon Says "Five the Dasani's are idiots to think they'll ever get custody of Molly now as well not with Lizzy around to fight it as well."

Daisy said "the way your were talking about leaving Lizzy, it scared me, i want you to stay, everyone does"

Shannon Says "Well for one thing we would all miss you Lizzy, if your dad wasn't around to help us out no matter your always there and I'm going to make sure that Cassidy never gets in the jam she was in before as well."

Daisy nodded "thank you Lizzy, you listned to me, even when you know im being totally stupid cause i cant sort things out for my self"

Shannon Says "Lizzy, listen we do know one thing Julie is having a boy right now and that Callie is carrying twins boys as well talk about luck first time around and twin boys that's just dang lucky I know she yearns for a girl she looked so disappointed when she found out she wanted one of them to be a girl now as well. Just one thing I keep my fingers crossed is that she doesn't have them early and where did Ashley's husband Jack disapper to you nobody has seen since she was in that coma Lizzy."

Shannon Says "Lizzy, listen we do know one thing Julie is having a boy right now and that Callie is carrying twins boys as well talk about luck first time around and twin boys that's just dang lucky I know she yearns for a girl she looked so disappointed when she found out she wanted one of them to be a girl now as well. Just one thing I keep my fingers crossed is that she doesn't have them early and where did Ashley's husband Jack disapper to you nobody has seen since she was in that coma Lizzy."

Daisy said "Sams gonna have girl, no doubt about it"

Daisy said "Sams gonna have girl, no doubt about it"

Shannon Says "Too bad you didn't enter the baby boy lottery at Uncle Jesse when Julie was pregnant with Ashley you would've one now Daisy. And you know what I don't know I think there's going to be a long string of boys we got to keep the family going somehow besides all the Pms that will at our house when Ruby and the twins are teenagers will drive Bo crazy as well Daisy. What is Lizzy what bads new could there possibly be you know Luke does have a brother named Jud out in California now?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.