Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Shannon walked in and Says "My daughter is having a seizure and I think charges should be brought againist that boy for what he did to my daughter as well Daisy, he took something away my first born and I'm not backdowning right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "oh Shannon, shes having a seizure!?"

Daisy said "oh Shannon, shes having a seizure!?"

Shannon Says "And my husband is with her, and he's trying to strong for her as well but seriously I heard about who your father is Daisy and how my husband is your brother as well and when you hear from your father tell him that Shannon Duke wants charges brought on Alexander Hogg now."

Shannon walked in and Says "My daughter is having a seizure and I think charges should be brought againist that boy for what he did to my daughter as well Daisy, he took something away my first born and I'm not backdowning right now as well."

"What's that going to do aside from bring it into the spot light." Lizzy sighs.

"What's that going to do aside from bring it into the spot light." Lizzy sighs.

Shannon looked and Says "I don't want child support for my daughter to raise my grandchild Lizzy I want justice right now he took something away from her besides they'll plea bargain before they ever get to court now as well. Lizzy I found the EPT and a dirty outfit in her closet and a diary journal that says it happened as well along with a date of when it happened as well."

Shannon looked and Says "I don't want child support for my daughter to raise my grandchild Lizzy I want justice right now he took something away from her besides they'll plea bargain before they ever get to court now as well. Lizzy I found the EPT and a dirty outfit in her closet and a diary journal that says it happened as well along with a date of when it happened as well."

Daisy sighed and looked at her best friend and her cousins wife

"So what Shannon? Like you said Alex is going to plea bargain. If it did go to court he'd claim it was consensual and she'll claim rape. Without a doctor's testimony that she was tested within the three days afterwards you can't prove anything. He'll give child support but you can't pin it on him." Lizzy says.

"So what Shannon? Like you said Alex is going to plea bargain. If it did go to court he'd claim it was consensual and she'll claim rape. Without a doctor's testimony that she was tested within the three days afterwards you can't prove anything. He'll give child support but you can't pin it on him." Lizzy says.

Shannon says "but Cassidy and the others dont need this right now"

Daisy sighed and looked at her best friend and her cousins wife

Shannon Says "Daisy you do understand right as well, I seen the rage in my husbands eyes and he could hardly tell me without getting mad now. We can't just let him get away with that now as well but this will be legal he looked if Luke had punched Alex, I think Bo would've now as well. And Micheal as well, he is mad as ever learning what Alex did at these Cramfest as well somebody has to stop him right now."

Just then a FBI Agent walks in and Says "Excuse me did I hear something the Cramfest and what they really are I've been looking for who's holding them now as well."

Shannon Says "Daisy you do understand right as well, I seen the rage in my husbands eyes and he could hardly tell me without getting mad now. We can't just let him get away with that now as well but this will be legal he looked if Luke had punched Alex, I think Bo would've now as well. And Micheal as well, he is mad as ever learning what Alex did at these Cramfest as well somebody has to stop him right now."

Just then a FBI Agent walks in and Says "Excuse me did I hear something the Cramfest and what they really are I've been looking for who's holding them now as well."

Daisy said "i under stand"

Shannon Says "Okay so I can't pin this to him but I'm getting a restraining order on that boys but as well and he won't be allowed Cassidy as well. And I'm going to help her raise her baby and let her know that everything will be okay as well. At least she got Alex's dog drunk that is funny even now as well Lizzy. He went around town telling everybody how Cassidy was drunk as a skunk and everybody is asking me how I can let my daughter just run loose which I know isn't true she wouldn't drink even if she was 21 years old."

Shannon Says "Okay so I can't pin this to him but I'm getting a restraining order on that boys but as well and he won't be allowed Cassidy as well. And I'm going to help her raise her baby and let her know that everything will be okay as well. At least she got Alex's dog drunk that is funny even now as well Lizzy."

Daisy said "tell Cassidy and the others if they need it, then talk to me or Lizzy"

Daisy said "tell Cassidy and the others if they need it, then talk to me or Lizzy"

Shannon Says "Okay, but one thing thow did you know that he's telling everybody that Cassidy and Salena was drunk as skunks all over Hazzard right now as well."

Daisy sits up "if the girls hear that, tell them to ignore it, there better than to listen to people"

Shannon Says "Bo is thinking of four months from now having Cassidy stay with his brother Jesse in California for a while he thinks she needs a break from everything going right now as well."

Daisy covers her face, trying to comprehend all this

Shannon Says "Lizzy do you think she could lose her baby during the seizure I scared for her right now as well. I just thought of that right now as well and yes it's true Daisy there Dr. Jesse Spencer, Bo, Julie, Callie and You of course now as well. What if this happened to Molly what would you be doing for her right now Lizzy?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.