Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Luke said "we cant leave, are you just gonna abadon your best friends and everything!" they were right out side Daisys room and Daisy heard them and said outloud "well fine then, leave, if you dont wanna be here, dont care about anything, then go"

"I'm not saying we Luke, I'm saying I am. Me, I'm leaving and I'm taking Molly with me. I will not let those four girls you call family, who got pregnant at eighteen, eighteen Luke, I will not let them make a bad impression on Molly. They are too young to be pregnant Luke. I will not let Molly grow up in a place where it is ok to be pregnant at 18. I'm sorry if that upsets any of you but that's how I feel." Lizzy snaps.

"I'm not saying we Luke, I'm saying I am. Me, I'm leaving and I'm taking Molly with me. I will not let those four girls you call family, who got pregnant at eighteen, eighteen Luke, I will not let them make a bad impression on Molly. They are too young to be pregnant Luke. I will not let Molly grow up in a place where it is ok to be pregnant at 18. I'm sorry if that upsets any of you but that's how I feel." Lizzy snaps.

Daisy said from her bed "Lizzy, how could you, your gonna leave, and forget about everything, you cant, god Lizzy, dont!" Daisy just wanted to cry, and thats what she did

Luke said "do you hear Daisy in there, Lizzy give us one chance to work everything out and i know we can, please"

Daisy said from her bed "Lizzy, how could you, your gonna leave, and forget about everything, you cant, god Lizzy, dont!" Daisy just wanted to cry, and thats what she did

Luke said "do you hear Daisy in there, Lizzy give us one chance to work everything out and i know we can, please"

"This isn't about working anything out Luke, this is about the fact that Angelena, Sam, Cassidy, and Salena are pregnant at 18 and Ashley just gave birth to twins Luke. How the hell am I supposed to raise my daughter, hell even my son with that kind of influence hanging over their heads?" Lizzy asks.

"This isn't about working anything out Luke, this is about the fact that Angelena, Sam, Cassidy, and Salena are pregnant at 18 and Ashley just gave birth to twins Luke. How the hell am I supposed to raise my daughter, hell even my son with that kind of influence hanging over their heads?" Lizzy asks.

Luke said "im not sure, but please, dont leave, please, we can work this out, just lets try, please, dont abadon everyone here, please"

"Why not? I can't do this Luke. I refuse to raise my daughter in the back lash I know that is coming from my step-daughter and four of my nieces being pregnant." Lizzy says.

Luke said "give this thing one chance to work out, please, dont be like your mom and abandon your daughter, please, on chance, thats all im asking, i love you Lizzy, PLEASE!"

Luke said "give this thing one chance to work out, please, dont be like your mom and abandon your daughter, please, on chance, thats all im asking, i love you Lizzy, PLEASE!"

Lizzy takes a deep breath and tries to reign in her temper. "I am not abandoning my daughter. I am taking my daughter with me. And when my son is released from the hospital I will pick him up and take him with me as well. Salena is not and will never be my daughter. She is your daughter. Good luck Luke." Lizzy says.

Lizzy takes a deep breath and tries to reign in her temper. "I am not abandoning my daughter. I am taking my daughter with me. And when my son is released from the hospital I will pick him up and take him with me as well. Salena is not and will never be my daughter. She is your daughter. Good luck Luke." Lizzy says.

Luke caught her "please Lizzy, one chance, thats all im asking, please, i know Salena isnt your daughter, just please dont do this, please, i love you" he meant it "ONE CHANCE!"

Luke caught her "please Lizzy, one chance, thats all im asking, please, i know Salena isnt your daughter, just please dont do this, please, i love you" he meant it "ONE CHANCE!"

Lizzy looks at him and slowly pulls his hand off. "I'm sorry."

"You know I don't blame you for running Lizzy. You've got nothing holding you here. You've always done this. When ever something gets too scary or complicated you run. The rest of us can't run but you can. So you're going to. You're going to turn your back on everyone here because you have nothing holding you here." Bo says smirking.

"I do not." Lizzy spits. Seeing what Bo's doing Luke nods knowing Lizzy can't back down from a challenge.

Lizzy looks at him and slowly pulls his hand off. "I'm sorry."

"You know I don't blame you for running Lizzy. You've got nothing holding you here. You've always done this. When ever something gets too scary or complicated you run. The rest of us can't run but you can. So you're going to. You're going to turn your back on everyone here because you have nothing holding you here." Bo says smirking.

"I do not." Lizzy spits. Seeing what Bo's doing Luke nods knowing Lizzy can't back down from a challenge.

Luke said "talk to Daisy, and give this one chance, please, just one, everything will work out"

Luke said "talk to Daisy, and give this one chance, please, just one, everything will work out"

"But it won't." Lizzy says.

"Because you can't stop running. You're too damn scared to do anything about it. You can't hold your head up daring everyone to say something. You're too weak." Bo says.

"I am not." Lizzy growls.

"You are too."

"Am not."

"Prove it." Bo challenges. Luke nods looking at Lizzy knowing how hard it is for her to accept the challenge.

"I...I...I can't." Lizzy bawls.

"But it won't." Lizzy says.

"Because you can't stop running. You're too damn scared to do anything about it. You can't hold your head up daring everyone to say something. You're too weak." Bo says.

"I am not." Lizzy growls.

"You are too."

"Am not."

"Prove it." Bo challenges. Luke nods looking at Lizzy knowing how hard it is for her to accept the challenge.

"I...I...I can't." Lizzy bawls.

Luke hugged her "give it one chance, dont turn your back on everyone here"

"I've failed everyone. How can anyone here stand me?" Lizzy asks.

Luke said "if you stay, no one will think you failed them, now Daisy needs you, just please think about staying, together we can work everything out, its what familys do, dont forget that little movie with the girl and the alien, Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind, same thing with the mariens, no solider gets left behind"

Luke said "if you stay, no one will think you failed them, now Daisy needs you, just please think about staying, together we can work everything out, its what familys do, dont forget that little movie with the girl and the alien, Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind, same thing with the mariens, no solider gets left behind"

"What about when everyone starts talking? Saying that we let Salena run wild and do whatever she pleases. Or how the Duke family girls are easy and any guy can have his shot?" Lizzy asks.

"What about when everyone starts talking? Saying that we let Salena run wild and do whatever she pleases. Or how the Duke family girls are easy and any guy can have his shot?" Lizzy asks.

Luke said "then ill beat the hell out of them, no one is gonna say anything about my family, Lizzy, please dont leave, everyone, including Daisy and Julie who are in fact now your family, need you"

Luke said "then ill beat the hell out of them, no one is gonna say anything about my family, Lizzy, please dont leave, everyone, including Daisy and Julie who are in fact now your family, need you"

"How they hell are they supposed to be able to count on me if I can't stay strong. And two months Luke, please don't rush this wedding." Lizzy says.

"How they hell are they supposed to be able to count on me if I can't stay strong. And two months Luke, please don't rush this wedding." Lizzy says.

Luke said "i wont, and you know that when your weak their weak and when your strong their strong, now please, go see Daisy, and dont leave, promise to stay and i wont rush wedding we'll slow everything down and work things out"

Luke said "i wont, and you know that when your weak their weak and when your strong their strong, now please, go see Daisy, and dont leave, promise to stay and i wont rush wedding we'll slow everything down and work things out"

"I...I'm so scared Luke." Lizzy admits leaning into him for support.

"Tell her you love her and you'll support her until your dying breath." Bo hisses in Luke's ear so only he can hear.

Luke said "i love you and ill support you until i die, please dont leave" and hugs her tight

"I love you too." Lizzy answers. Finding support from within and in the comfort of Luke's arms and words Lizzy slowly walks in to Daisy's room with her head hanging. "I can understand if you hate me for the rest of your life." Lizzy says.

"I love you too." Lizzy answers. Finding support from within and in the comfort of Luke's arms and words Lizzy slowly walks in to Daisy's room with her head hanging. "I can understand if you hate me for the rest of your life." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "im sorry, when i heard you were leaving, i fliped out, i dont hate you, please tell me you aint leaving"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.